Chapter 36

Lucas nodded and said," So Pixar is out then." He smiled at me.

I nodded as I adjusted my beanie and smiled and said, "Right."

Lucas smiled and said, "What's with you and the beanies?"

I smiled and shrugged and said, "I like them I kinda collect them."

Lucas put his arm around me and pulled me close ad said, "You collect beanies?"

I nodded and smiled as I scooted close to him and said, "Yup."

Lucas smiled as he kissed my cheek and rubbed my leg and said, "That's interesting."

I smiled and said, "Yeah I know I'm a bit quirky."

Lucas smiled and said, "Normal is overrated if you ask me."

I nodded and smiled and said," Yeah I agree."

Lucas smiled and said," Want to  play another round of Mario kart Wii? We can use Miis this time."

I nodded and smiled and said," Sure." I picked up the Wii Wheel.

Lucas smiled as he got up and walked over to the Wii game console and turned it back on a she inserted the game cartridge "Actually I think I want Diddy Kong this time." He walked back over a she picked up his Wii wheel a h turned the game on.

I smiled and said, "I will stick with Yoshi."

Lucas nodded as he selected a racetrack and VS mode and selected Diddy Kong.

I smiled as I selected Yoshi as My racer.

Our racers appeared on the screen at the starting line as we watched and waited for the Go signal.

Lucas smiled at me and said, "I shall reclaim the championship!"

I smiled and laughed and said, "Not if I ca help it dork."

The green flag was waved as the screen said GO!"

Lucas smiled as he pressed the B button as he turned the wheel as Diddy Kong speed down the track.

I smiled as I pressed the B button and turned hw wheel as Yoshi sped down the track.

Lucas smiled a she turned the wheel as he watched the split screen.

I smiled asI watched the split screen as I turned the wheel to Yoshi close by as I pressed B button.

Yoshi spe upa s he stayed behind Diddy Kong

Lucas smiled and laughed and said,"Oh no you don't stay back."he pressed the B button a she turned the wheel.

Diddy Kong sped up as he went down the track.

I smiled and said,"Get back here."I pressed B button a sI turned the wheel.

Lucas smiled a she pressed and held the 1 button a she turned the wheel.

Diddy kong shot out a banana at Yoshi.

I laughed and said,"No." I turned the wheel to try avoid getting hit by the banana.

Yoshi still got hit by the banana as he spun outand slowed down.