Chapter 63

I blushed and smiled and said," You are such a sweet guy Luke."

Lucas smiled and said," I am for you Ry."

I smiled and finished my Cheese Danish and said, "You know it is hard to believe that at this very place we fell in love while playing Warcraft." I laughed a little and sipped my Frappuccino.

Lucas smiled and said, "I know I can't believe it either. You know I saw you and knew Glitha was you which is why I joined."

I smiled and said,"I saw you typing and figured Valrenw as you."

Lucas smiled and said," I had to get your attention so I decided add Valren in the game hoping w would eventually talk in person."

I nodded and smiled and sipped my Frappuccino and said, "I am glad you did."

Lucas smiled and said," So am I."

I smiled and sipped my Frappuccino.

Lucas smiled and stood up from the table and picked up hi Frappuccino and said, "Well Ry you ready go to your place."

I smiled and stood up and picked up my Frappuccino and said, "Yes I am ready Luke."

Lucas walked over and put his arm around me and said," Then let's go geek."

I smiled as I took his hand in mine and said, "Right."

Lucas smiled as he walked us to the door and opened it and said," After you."

I smiled as I stepped out of the coffee shop.

Lucas smiled and held my hand in his fingers interlaced as we walked through town.

I smiled as I held his hand as we headed to my place.

Lucas put arm around me and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and put arma round him and kissed him.