Chapter 12

I smiled as I walked over to couch and sat down. I pulled off my bag as I opened up as I got out my purple Gameboy advance and put my laptop back its case as I placed it in the bag.

Lucas walked back out with a cartridge of Mario Kart Wii,   two wii remotes and two wii wheels and the  tWii game system as he walked over with his soda and sat down next to me. He put his arm round me as he pulled me next to me. He pressed his lips to my cheek and said," Let the gaming begin." He placed the cartridge in his console as he hooked the link cable to his and mine.

I smiled as I scooted next to him as I sat my soda on the table. I leaned against him and kissed his cheek and hugged him as I held my console and said," Yeah. "

Lucas smiled as he kept arm around me as he turned his console on.

Mario Kart Circuit intro screen appeared on the television screen

Lucas looked at me as he picked up his Dr. Pepper and took a drink and said," VS r Battle mode?"

I picked up my soda and took a drink and said," VS." 

Lucas smiled and nodded as he went down to VS and clicked on it and said," Get ready eat my dust geek."

I smiled and laughed as I sipped my soda and said, "No you get ready eat my dust." I selected Yoshi for my racer.

Lucas smiled as he selected Mario for his racer and said, "In your dreams geek."

I smiled and sipped my orange soda and said, "No in your dreams dork."

We selected a racetrack.

Lucas smiled at me as he sipped his soda and said, "Ready..."

I smiled back and said, "Set..."

Lucas smiled and said, "Go!" he made his racer go.

I smiled as I made my racer go down the track as I tried keep up.