Chapter 22

I smiled as I saw Mario approaching and pressed buttons on my controller to make Yoshi speed up again and said, "Not so fast." I laughed as I picked up a slice of pizza and took a bite.

Lucas saw Yoshi speed up and pushed buttons on his controller to make Mario speed up to and stay close and try bump Yoshi and said, "I got you."

I saw Mario behind Yoshi and pushed buttons on controller to make Yoshi speed up as he zoomed ahead and said," Oh no you don't dork."

Lucas laughed and said, "Hey you." He pushed buttons on the controller to make Mario speed up some more as he tried to catch up.

I smiled as I watched the screen as I kept an eye on Mario. I pushed buttons on my controller to make Yoshi stay ahead of Mario and laughed and said," Catch me I you can dork."

Lucas smiled and laughed as he pushed buttons on his controller to keep Mario close behind and said, "Oh I will geek."

I smiled and laughed as I saw Mario on the split screen as I pushed buttons on my controller to keep Yoshi ahead of him and said, "No you won't." I picked up my soda as I took a drink and sat it back down.

Lucas laughed and said, "Want to bet?" He pushed buttons on hi controller to keep Mario close behind Yoshi.

I smiled as I saw Mario and pushed buttons to make Yoshi keep space between him and Mario and said, "Yeah."

Lucas smiled as he saw Yoshi speed up as he pressed buttons on his controller to keep Mario from getting too far behind.

I smiled as I watched the screen as I pressed buttons on the controller so that Yoshi stayed in the lead and said, "Come and get me."

Lucas smiled and laughed and said," Don't worry I will." He watched the screen as he pushed buttons on his controller so that Mario stayed right behind Yoshi.

I smiled as I saw Mario behind Yoshi as I pressed button to make Yoshi speed up and laughed and said," I see you trying bump me."

Lucas laughed and said, "I can see you too geek." He pushed button on his controller to keep Mario close by. 

I smiled as I kissed his cheek as I leaned against him. I watched the screen as I pressed buttons on my controller to keep Yoshi ahead as I made him speed up.

Lucas smiled as he kissed my cheek as he kept his arm around me as he pushed buttons on his controller to keep Mario close by.

I smiled as I watched the screen as I pushed buttons on my controller to keep Yoshi ahead of Mario. I picked up my slice of pizza as I took a bite.

Lucas smiled she picked up his soda as he took a drink. He pushed buttons on his controller as he tried to make Mario bump Yoshi.

I smiled as I saw the finish line approached as Yoshi rounded the corner. I pushed button on my controller as I had Yoshi speed up as he rounded the corner.

Lucas smiled as he pushed buttons to keep Mario right behind him as we came to the finish line and tried pass him.

I s pushed buttons on my controller as I had Yoshi reach finish line first and smiled and pumped my fist and said," Yay I won."

Lucas smiled and laughed and said, "Good job dork."