Chapter 77

I smiled and ate the cookie and licked the cream off the other half.

Lucas smiled and sipped his soda and said," Want that rematch geek?"

I nodded and smiled and said, "Sure dork let me the Wii setup." I stood up and walked to my room to get the Wii system and Mario Kart Wii game and the Wii remotes and wheels.

Lucas smiled and reached down and petted Mario and said, "Good kitty."

Mario purred and rubbed against his hand.

I walked back out with the Wii console and remotes and wheels I walked over to the Televison hooked up the Wii system and placed the game cartridge in it and walked over and handed Lucas a Wii remote inside a Wii wheel and said, "here you go."

Lucas smiled and said, "Thanks geek."

I smiled and sat down next to him and said, "Your welcome dork."

 Lucas smiled and kissed me and said, "let the game begin."

I smiled and kissed him and started the game.

The game started and I selected a racetrack and Vs two player.

We selected our racers, and I picked Yoshi, and he picked Diddy Kong. We waited for the Go signal as our racers appeared on the track.

Lucas smiled and held his wheel as he watched the screen.

I smiled and held my wheel and watched the screen.

The Game said go and we turned our wheels and pressed the B button and headed down the track. We had started at the same time.

Lucas smiled as he turned the wheel and pressed b button to try pass me.

Diddy Kong sped up and tried get ahead of Yoshi.

I smiled and pressed the B button and turned the wheel to try stay close to him.

Yoshi sped up and tried stay behind Diddy Kong.