Chapter 5

Lucas smiled and said, "Nice Captain America is awesome I like Bucky Barnes."

I smiled and said," I also like Falcon."

Lucas smiled and laughed and said," Yes Sam Wilson is hilarious."

I nodded and smiled I enjoyed talking to Lucas I was usually awkward when talking to people, but I was completely comfortable around him I picked up my Cheese Danish and sipped my Frappuccino and said, "Yes he is I laugh at him."

Lucas smiled at me and said, "What about DC Comics?"

I sipped my Frappuccino as I thought it over and said," Wonder woman is very cool also I like Black Canary and Batwoman."

Lucas smiled and said, "Cool my favorite would have to be Superman or Batman."

I nodded and smiled as I ate my Cheese Danish.

Lucas smiled and said, "You said you always get it the Cheese Danish when you come here. You come to this place allot?"

I nodded and smiled and said, "Yeah almost every chance I get."

Lucas looked at me and said, "Why is that, Riley?

I smiled as I sipped my Frappuccino and said, "I don't know I just like coming here."

Lucas smiled as he ate his Cheese Danish and said," Maybe later we play World of Warcraft some more and unite Glitha and Valren as they quest together,"

I nodded and smiled as I sipped my Frappuccino and said, "Yeah maybe."

Lucas said," Ever played Dungeons& Dragons Riley?"

I shook my head as I ate my Cheese Danish and said," No I usually play online roleplaying games."

Lucas smiled and said," DND has an online version that; pretty cool."

I looked at hm and smiled as I sipped my Frappuccino and said, "I might have to give it a try."

Lucas nodded and smiled and said, "You should, what is your favorite band or artist?"

I smiled as I picked up my Cheese Danish as I took a bite and said," Hmm I think I would have to a say Imagine Dragons or One Republic, for single artists Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande."

Lucas smiled and said, "very cool."