Chapter 50

We accepted the quest, and our characters go find some Night sabers.

I saw some Night sabers close by and clicked on one ad had Allysa attack it with her bow using arcane shot.

Alyssa fired an arrow at the night saber.

The Night saber got hit by the arrow and ran toward her.

Lucas clicked on the night saber as he had Thedren attack with Star surge.

Thedren shot a stellar energy bolt at the night saber.

The night saber was hit by the Star surge and fell down.

I smiled and typed on my keyboard.

Allysa said, "Good job."

Lucas smiled and typed on his keyboard.

Thedren said," Thanks you too."

I saw another Night saber on the screen and clicked and had Allysa fire an Arcane shot t it and typed on my keyboard.

Allysa aimed her bow at the Night Saber ad fired an arrow at it and said, "here is another Thedren."

The Night saber got hit by the arrow and ran over and attacked her.

Lucas smiled as he had Thedren move closer to the Night saber and had him fir a Star urg at it

Thedren moved toward the Night Saber and fired a Star surge at it.

The night saber was hit and fell down dead.

I smiled as I typed on my keyboard.

Alysa said, "That's two we make a good team."

Lucas smiled as he typed on his keyboard.

Thedren said, "Yeah we do."

There was another Night saber roaming around I clicked on it. I had Allysa shadow meld and get closer and fire an Arcane shot from her bow. I typed on my keyboard.

Allysa shadow melded as she approached the Night saber and fired an arrow at it and said, "Over here Thedren."

The Night saber turned as it ran toward her and clawed her.

Lucas smiled as he had Therdren walk toward Allysa and fire a Star surge at the Night saber. He typed on his keyboard.

Thedren ran toward Allysa and fid a Star Surge at the Night saber and said, "I'm here."

The Night Saber got hit by the attack and fell down dead.