Chapter 23

I smiled at him as I put my controller down. I turned toward him as I put my arms around his neck as I pressed my lips to his mouth as I gave him a long passionate kiss and said, "Thanks dork love you."

Lucas smiled at me as he put arms around me as he pressed his lips to mine as he kissed me back. He pulled off my beanie as he bushed my hair behind my ear and placed hand on my thigh and said "Love you too geek."

I smiled as I leaned against him as I picked up my soda and took a drink.

Lucas smiled as he pulled me close with his arm around me. He reached down as he picked up his slice of pizza and took a bite. He looked at me and said," What do you want to do now?"

I looked at him and smiled and said, "Got any Superhero DVDs?"

Lucas nodded and smiled and said," Yeah I do." He stood up as he walked over to a wooden television stand under his flat screen television. He opened two doors as he looked at his DVDs "I got Spider-man 2, The Incredibles, Hellboy and Catwoman."

I smiled and said, "Spider-man 2 sounds good."

Lucas smiled as he pulled out the DVD ad opened it he case as he got out the disc and said," Spider-man 2 it is." He placed the disc in his DVD player. He unplugged the link cable from the television and removed the cartridge of the game from his Gameboy. He walked back over to the couch and sat down. He picked his DVD player remote as he pressed play. He put his arm back around me as he pulled me close.

I scooted closer to him as I snugged up against him.

Lucas smiled as he rubbed my leg and kissed my cheek.

The Movie started as we watched Spider-man 2.

I leaned against him as I picked up my slice of pizza an took a bite.

Lucas kept his arm around me as he picked up his soda and took a drink as we watched the movie.

I laid my head against his chest as we cuddled and watched the movie.

Lucas smiled at me as he gently kissed me and rubbed my leg.

I smiled as I kissed him back as I nestled under his arm.

Lucas pressed his lips to mine as he kissed me. He picked up his soda as he took a drink.

I smiled as I pressed my lips to his as I kissed him back. I picked up my slice of pizza and took a bite as we watched the movie. I leaned against him with my head on his chest.

Lucas rubbed my leg as he hugged me.

I smiled a I hugged him back.

Lucas smiled at me and said, "I love you geek."

I smiled back and said," Love you dork."

We watched the movie as we cuddled on the couch.

I picked up my soda as I took a drink a I leaned against him.

Lucas brushed my hair behind my ear as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled at him as I pressed my lips to his as I kissed him.

Lucas rubbed my leg as he kept his arm around me.

After a while the movie was finished.

Lucas looked at me and smiled and said, "So what now geek?"

I smiled and laughed as I playfully punched his arm and said, "You think of something dork."

Lucas smiled as he playfully punched me back and said, "Watch it geek."