Chapter 11

Lucas smiled at me and said," No problem geek." He sipped his soda" Hey let's exchange phone numbers."

I nodded and smiled as I sipped my orange pop and said," Yeah good idea." I pulled out my smartphone.

Lucas smiled as he pulled out his smartphone as he brought up his contacts and typed my name I and said<"What's your last name?"

I smiled as I brought up my phone number and said," It's Thomas."

Lucas nodded and smiled as he typed in my last name as he looked over at my phone number and entered in his contacts and brought his up.

I smiled as I brought up my contacts as I entered his name and number into it.

Lucas smiled at me and said," So have you played Sonic 3 or Final Fantasy Legend?"

I shook my head as I sipped my soda and said, "No I haven't."

Lucas nodded and smiled as he sipped his soda and said, "I got those for my Gameboy."

I smiled at him as I sipped my soda and said," I got mine I bag." She patted the bag hanging from her shoulder.

Lucas smiled and said," Nice. Mine is in my bedroom."

I smiled as I sipped my soda and said, "Cool."

Lucas smiled at me as he put arm around me as we walked through town to his place and sipped his soda and said, "Thanks geek."

I smiled as I held his hand as I followed him and said, "No problem dork."I hugged him.

Lucas smiled as he hugged me back as he sipped his soda.

I smiled as I sipped my soda and said," Got a link cable for the game boy?"

Lucas nodded and smiled and said," Yes I do what color is yours?"

 I smiled and said, "My Gameboy is purple."

Lucas smiled and said, "My Gameboy is blue."

I nodded and smiled as I took a drank of orange soda and said, "That is very cool."

Lucas smiled as he took a drink of Dr. Pepper and said," Thank you geek."

We walked over to his place.

Lucas opened the door for me and said, "You first."

I smiled and said," Thanks." I walked inside as I looked around.

Lucas smiled at me and said, "Make yourself at home Riley I will go get my Gameboy console and the link cable." He headed to his bedroom.