Chapter 70

Lucas had his arms around me and smiled at me and kissed me and said, "I am so in love with you Ry."

I smiled as I laid by him with my arm around him and kissed him and said, "I am in love you too Luke."

Lucas slid his hand down my back and placed it on my butt and caressed it and kissed my neck.

I smiled and slipped hand under neath the covers and rubbed his back and kissed him.

Lucas smiled and placed his hand under the covers on my butt and caressed it and gave me a long passionate kiss.                                                                        

I smiled and kissed and rubbed his lower back and slid hand down to his butt.

Lucas smiled and kissed my boob and caressed my butt.

I smiled ad ran hand through his hair and said, "So what should we do next?"

Lucas smiled and gave me a long passionate kiss and caressed my butt and said, "Well we pick up leveling up our characters in Warcraft or play some Wii games."

I smiled and kissed him and caressed his butt and said, "Yeah we can do that."   

Lucas kissed me while he was caressing my butt and said," It's fun gaming with you geek."

I nodded and smiled and kissed him and said, "It's fun gaming with you too Luke."

Lucas smiled at me while had his arms around me caressing my butt and said, "You want to get up geek?"

I smiled up at him with head against his chest and arms around him. I kissed him on the lips and said," Not quite you?"

Lucas rubbed my back and pulled me close and kissed me and said, "Not quite." He brushed my hair behind my ear and caressed my butt.