Corrupted Princess (2)

TW: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN TABOO TOPICS THAT MAY NOT SUIT MOST READERS. IF THIS IS NOT NOT FOR YOU, PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: DUB CON, FORCED ORAL, AND CNC.

Laila's POV

Everything was very blurry. My head felt like it was on fire and heavy simultaneously. I don't feel in control of myself but I am conscious of what's happening. It's a bizarre feeling. I will say, I have no idea where I am. The last thing I remember is I was at a restaurant with that pertinious asshole of a 'fiance' of mine. Then, I felt a prick, and then, nothing. Then, I heard a whine.

"Can't we have her now?" A female voice asked.

"Not yet. She's still out. She must be a little more conscious before we can do anything." Another whine voiced the room.

"But, that pussy is just right there. I could have her, right now. Don't you want to have it wrapped around your thick cock?" I heard a deep groan at the question but he cleared his throat.

"You know how much I have wanted her, you know I want that more than anything. Don't worry, she will still be drugged up but must be moving as well." I heard a groan.

"Fine, fine. Let me get her some water." I heard the door close and I started to stir. I could barely lift my head as the drugs still circulated in my system. It was very hard to move but I was able to open my eyes to see my surroundings. It was a very nice room I was in. It reminded me of one of the guest rooms in the palace. My head was heavy as I swerved it around. Where was I? Who took me? My answers would soon be answered as I heard the door open again in walked three people. One was a beautiful girl with long blonde hair with purple streaks, amethyst-colored eyes, and an eyebrow piercing, and she was dressed in a black crop top, and black skirt, and she was barefoot. Another was a handsome man with medium-length dark brown hair, brown eyes to match, a lean muscle build, snakebite piercings, and he was in a white tank top, black joggers, and was also barefoot. But the last one was absolutely delicious. He had short black hair, firm muscles, bright blue eyes, an eyebrow piercing, and he was just shirtless and gray sweatpants. Fuck me, he looks so hot. He smirked at me, put the glass of water on the table next to me, and crossed his arms.

"Well, well, well. Look who is awake. How are you feeling?" He asks me. I couldn't answer him because I was drugged. The girl giggled and shook her head.

"Raz, she can't answer remember? Her pretty little head is filled with nonsense. And a potent serum." A serum? So, this is not a drug?

"Not to worry, my love. This will not affect your body in any way. Well, just the fact that you can't move but that's it. You're going to be here for a while sweetheart. You belong to us. Well, primarily me, but we like to share. I guess you should know my name. I'm Raziel. This is Morius. And this is Arizima. We are the last faces you are going to see. So, we're going to get to know each other closely. Now, I think it's time we have some fun." He walks up to me and pins me to the bed. I can't say I don't want it but this isn't how I would want it to go. But, this is just like what happens in my dark romance novels. It's...kind of hot. Does that make me a psycho?

"First things first, we have to remove this dress." He takes out a blade from his pocket and slices open the front of my dress, leaving me in nothing but my underwear.

"Damn, you have a beautiful body. I can't wait to make that pussy red and swollen," Raziel whispers. He gropes my breasts, enjoying the soft mounds. I couldn't speak but I was able to move around. He rips off my bra and pinches my nipples hard. I cried out but it was soft. He twisted them, pinched them, and collected one in his mouth, sucking on my nipple while he pinched the other one hard. He got a bite in that made me cry out a little louder. He released my nipple with a pop.