Chapter 2

Batman and Robin came up from the Batcave just then. 

"Ahh. I see we've had an arrival. Mr and Mrs Jeremy Clyde" said Batman.

"And their screenwriting buddy" said Robin.

"Batman and Robin. Hello" said Jeremy shaking hands with the Dynamic Duo. 

"What are you doing here?" said Andy.

"We're here to join this dinner party. We're dying to hear your holiday stories and share ours" said Robin.

"Yeah, so are we. Charles Wallace was just about to tell his" said Andy.

"Proceed, little chum" said Batman.

"Well, I was at work one night..." Charles Wallace began.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

At the television studio in New York, Charles Wallace was hard at work on the Christmas episode of The Alan Brady Show

"You know, it's amazing how fast those Redcoats were able to write a Christmas song on such short notice" said Rob Petrie.

"To be fair, the song's not exactly original" said Charles Wallace.

"The kid's right. The arrangement was what they did on short notice" said Buddy Sorrell. 

"Yeah; and it's a darn good one. I don't think I'm ever gonna forget the rehearsal they showed it to us" said Sally Rogers.

"Me either. Boy, my brother-in-law probably could have arranged it like that" said Charles Wallace.

Just then, a bunch of screaming girls stormed past the building.

Charles Wallace looked outside and saw them running towards the Empire State Building. 

"They're not headed for us, are they?" said Sally.

"Naw. But I wouldn't mind the drama. It's a regular thing in my town" said Charles Wallace.

Buddy and Sally looked at each other funny.

"That's actually incredible. The last time I heard screaming like that was when I told my wife my mother was coming for a visit" said Buddy.

"Well, it depends on how you look at it. To you guys, the noise is a horror. To the Redcoat manager, it's cash. To me, it's memories" said Charles Wallace.

"Oh, that's right. You and your fellas grew up watching girls storm the Beatles" said Rob.

"We lived with the Beatles, so we didn't have a choice" said Charles Wallace.