Author's Note

Wow, what a wild story that was.

It was an anthology of LOADS of wild stories? Which one was your favorite?

And what a way to kick off 2024, huh? 

As the dialogue suggested, it's set during the time the Beatles were recording their White Album. 

And as some may guessed, Chad giving Meg surgery came from a set of dialogue in his episode of Batman and Robin.

Also, the tearoom Patty goes to was inspired by the lyrics of Jeremy Clyde's "Zanzibar Sunset", which, of course, was used as a song sequence. 

Jeremy has sung it with Chad a fair few times, but it's now on his album The Bottom Drawer Sessions #9. 

Robin and Sam's touring venue was inspired by my own family. I'm Lithuanian on my mother's side. In fact, I spoke Lithuanian before I could speak English.

I actually went to Lithuania on my fourth birthday. It's really awesome; it's got nice beaches.

So most of the lines where Sam and Robin speak Lithuanian came from my own knowledge.

Pretty cool, huh?

Now, before I get to another official story, I'll be getting some Sam & Robin work done, as well as making some new fun books that may blow your mind. 

So stay tuned and tell me your favorite song in this book.

Also tell me your favorite part of each holiday story and I'll see y'all real soon!

Cheerio!

Peace and love,

Sammy