Chapter 3

Raven walked down the hallway to Rafe's room, swearing to herself and mocking Sarah's words about her asking him verbally instead of Sarah just texting him. She knocked on Rafe's door, hearing rustling. She knocked again more annoyed because he wasn't answering, until Rafe whipped the door open.

"What the fuck do you want," He groaned at the sight of Raven.

"Sarah wanted me to ask you what you wanted from Dominos," Raven let out as much attitude as she could produce in the seconds she had to reply, come out.

"She knows what I normally get," He leaned against the door frame.

"Can you not make my life hard for fucking once and just tell me your goddamn pizza order Rafe it's not that fucking hard," Raven huffed.

"What's the fun in that?" He smirked.

"I will slap that fucking smirk off of your face, tell me what you want or I'll fucking tell Sarah you moved to a foreign country," She rolled her eyes, tired of his games.

"Fine by me," He shut the door in Raven's face and she let out a loud huff, "Tell her to look in the past orders," He said through the door.

"I fucking hate you," She spoke through her teeth.

He made her fucking blood boil, she wanted to smack that smirk right off of his face, and she knew he knew it. Rafe loved to fuck with her, and he didn't intend on stopping anytime soon. It was his favorite thing to do, to make Raven's life a living hell.

"He said to look in the past orders, instead of just fucking telling me what he wanted," She rolled her eyes, accidentally slamming Sarah's door behind her when she walked in.

"Oh I didn't even think of doing that I'm sorry," She gave Raven a sympathetic smile and Raven managed to return it.

There were times that Raven couldn't wrap her head around Rafe and Sarah coming from the same parents because of how different they were. Sarah was kind and an amazing friend to her, her entire life, and Rafe is just, well he's just Rafe. She fully believed he was just put on this earth to make her life a living hell.

Rafe was locked in his room half focused on the show on his TV half focused on rolling up a joint, alone. He thrived being alone, he only had two friends and that's all he needed. No one understood him, especially his dad. His dad and Rose being gone for the next few days was exactly what he needed. The clusters of laughs ringing from Sarah's room made him roll his eyes. He didn't think there was a more annoying sound than Raven's laugh.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP?" He yelled, knowing they could hear him hopefully, but he could never tell because of how the walls were.

Sarah

shut the FUCK up

we heard you yell ffs

Rafe rolled his eyes at the response Sarah gave him. There were times that he wished she would just fucking listen to him, that he had control for once but he didn't have control of anything, not even himself.

Raven and Sarah had been friends as long as she had known everyone else. They clicked instantly in elementary school and Sarah would always have Raven over at her house. She always was welcome at the Cameron's, they saw her as another one of their children. Raven was adopted into the Kook lifestyle, especially when her dad died. When he was pronounced dead she hadn't been back to the Chateau since, it was too painful. John B lost his fucking mind and turned on his sister because he was the only one allowed to express anything about their dad dying.

"Do you wanna go shopping tomorrow?" Sarah grinned.

"Girl I don't got money," Raven laughed.

"I'll sugar mamma you don't worry, we can take a ferry to the mainland, go to all the cute little boutiques," She nudged her shoulder.

"You got weed?" Raven changed the subject.

"Well duh," She laughed then paused.

"What?"

"But it's in Rafe's room," She gridded her teeth.

"Oh, you have to be fucking kidding me," Raven let out the loudest groan possible.

"I'll go get a joi- hold on I gotta take this," She answered her phone and sighed.

"This is going to take a minute, would you be willing-"

"Fuck, Sarah, no, I'm not," Raven got annoyed, she was not wanting to interact with Rafe alone a second time. Sarah gave Raven puppy dog eyes and Raven glared at her, "I fucking hate you."

"I owe you I promise, I will do everything involving Rafe for the rest of your stay here at the Cameron residence," She unmuted her phone and continued her phone call.

Raven stomped out of the room and down the hall once again. She wanted to not even knock on the door this time, but there was an underlying fear that he was naked, and she did not want to see any inch of his dick. She decided to play with chance and opened the door so fast it almost fell off the hinges.

"FUCKING KNOCK?" Rafe shoots up from the couch he has in his room.

"I need a joint," She ignored his scolding.

"Fuck you, GET. OUT."

"Give me. A joint." She repeated herself, not wanting to deal with his bullshit.

"For a price," He replied.

"Fuck your price," She walked over to the table where there were pre-rolled joints and picked one up, "Have a great night."

"Excuse you," He grabbed her arm and with no thought behind it she slapped him.

"Get the fuck off of me," She yanked her arm away, slapping him.

He stood there rubbing his cheek and watched her walk out of the room, in shock about her even slapping him. She always threatened to but they were always shallow threats, they never were acted on. Rafe was impressed in a way, but he wouldn't let himself admit it in a million years.

---

HI GUYSSSSSSS!!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and enjoying the book so far overall. I want to put a disclaimer now that there will be smut chapters, just so you're aware.

i love you all so so so much <333

1070 Words!