_Chapter 10_

Rafe turned the car off and got out quickly, then opened the passenger side for Raven.

"Such a fucking gentleman," She rolled her eyes and Rafe grabbed her arm, "What the fuck about don't fucking touch me do you not understand?" She tried to pull away from him but she couldn't.

"Look at me," He grabbed her jaw, in the way that made her heart race before, still having that effect on her.

"What," She looked into his eyes and they were a darker shade of blue than normal.

"I am going to fuck that attitude right out of you," He whispered to her, her heart racing by the words.

She was feeling more lust now than fear. She nodded and he put his thumb in her mouth, dragging it across her lip.

"Fucking kiss me already you fucking idiot," Raven wasn't scared at all anymore, she was excited, and she loved the thought of him fucking obliterating her.

"Shut up and I might," His voice was raspy.

She nodded in response listening to him for once, so he grabbed her face and kissed her roughly. She kissed him back hungrily and he walked backward opening the door, keeping their lips locked. He slammed the door behind them and lifted his shirt over his head breaking their connection for a slight moment, but it felt like an eternity.

"Where am I gonna fuck my pretty slut?" He asked between kisses causing Raven to get wetter by the second.

He stopped kissing her, pulling away and looking into her eyes. The lustfully darkened his eyes to a deep Atlantic blue. He grabbed her hand and practically dragged her upstairs, while she tried to hide her grin. She hadn't felt excited to have sex in months but the way he was turned her on so much. He opened his bedroom door and pulled her in while slamming it behind her. He quickly lifted her top off and pushed her onto his bed, so Raven propped herself on her elbows.

"You, need to learn how to fucking listen, Raven," He lifted her chin with his finger and pulled her up to his level, "I told Barry to fucking stay away from you and you didn't fucking listen."

Raven smirked, hoping he would keep to the threat he spoke to her that morning. He reconnected their lips harshly, unclipping her bra in one swift motion, moving his kisses down to her neck. She let out a soft moan, and Rafe stopped abruptly, leaving her mad with the lack of contact.

"Get off this fucking bed and get on your knees," He whispered harshly in her ear.

She did as he said and got on her knees right in front of him, pushing him back onto the bed so he wasn't standing, and unbuckled his belt quickly.

"Give it to me," He takes the belt from her and ties her arms around her back, jerking her body and causing her to moan, "Yeah you like that don't you, you fucking slut."

She looks up at him through her lashes and smirks again, shaking her hair out of her face.

"My gorgeous little slut," He took her hair in his hand and moved her head further.

His dick was now inches from her face, she tried to mentally figure out how she was going to fit it all in her mouth. The tip of his dick softly rubbed against her lips causing a small moan to escape from Rafe. She slowly slid him into her mouth, gradually going in and out, him hitting the back of her throat every time. She started to go a little faster and another moan, a little louder came from him.

"Good girl, take my dick," He moaned, causing Raven to go faster, "Oh fuck."

He took his cock out of her mouth quickly and stared at her looking up at him.