_Chapter 24_

"Get the fuck back into the house, now," He looked her up and down, anger rising.

"There he is," She smirked.

He pushed her inside, causing her to fall back onto the bed, and him ripping his shirt off. She took her shirt off quickly and he connected their lips. There was a certain hunger he had kissing her.

"Fuck," She let out a breath, as he kissed down her neck.

"Raven shut up," His voice haunted her, making her wetter.

"And if I don't?" She smirked, as he pulled away from her neck.

"I'll fucking make you," He looked into her eyes, the moonlight hitting him perfectly.

"Do it," She spat, making him pull her hair to look at him.

He reached into his back pocket and got a bandana out, tying it around her mouth. She smirked against the cloth and he kissed down her body. He slowly pulled her shirt off, having his tongue make a trail down her stomach as she shivered under his touch.

"She's doing so good being so quiet," He whispered.

"Please," Her words were muffled by the bandana.

"I can't understand you," He looked up at her, him now on his knees. He lowered himself in front of her pussy, his breath sending a shock up her body.

"Rafe please," She mumbled, and he just smirked at her.

"Is this what you want?" He licked her clit slightly, causing her body to jolt.

She nods her head yes rapidly, but he doesn't take that as an answer, he props both legs up on the bed so he has an easier view.

"Fuck," She moaned against the bandana.

"What did I say?" He looked up at her, "If you make another sound I'm stopping."

She stared up at the ceiling when he started pumping three fingers into her, causing her to want to moan. She gripped the sheets tightly, trying to find anything that she could grip onto.

"You love that don't you? You fucking love it when my fingers are inside of you," He grunted.

She let out a moan by accident, causing him to take out his fingers and take off her bandana.

"What did I say," He put the three fingers in her mouth, touching the back of her throat making her gag, "About making any noise?"

She smiled up at him, he enjoyed the sight. Her mascara running down her face because of her gagging, she was under his complete control.

"How's that feel? You like that don't you, you pretty little slut," He putting her up by the fingers in her mouth, removing them and kissing her.

He unbuckled his jeans and slid them down, taking his dick out, and it was already dripping pre-cum. Without warning he shoved into her, causing her to let out a moan.

"You better be quiet or this will be a lot to explain," He grabbed her neck causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head.

"Good girl, you can take it," He moaned l, causing her to grip onto his arms.

Her legs were draped over his shoulders as he pounded into her, every aspect of her bouncing with every thrust. She massaged her boobs as he went in and out causing her pleasure to become overwhelming. He started playing with her clit causing her body to arch off the bed, trying not to scream.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck right there," She moaned quietly him pounding into her a little faster.

He twitched inside of her and she clenched her walls around his dick, causing his come to shoot out inside of her.

"Jesus," Her hearing faded for a second and spots started showing up on the ceiling because of how hard she came.

Rafe saw the mix of their ejaculations leaking out of her pussy and he smiled. He dipped his fingers and glided them up to her clit, causing her body to jolt. He put his fingers in her mouth as she licked them clean.

"You're such a good fucking whore you know that?" He kissed her roughly and she tied her fingers in his hair.

"fuck Rafe," She grinded against his leg, realizing he was hard again.

He slid his dick back into her without warning then leaned down to kiss her, but stopped inches from her face.

"I don't want you breaking eye contact with me," He slid a finger down the side of her face.

She nodded, not breaking eye contact. His eyes were dark blue, and she was getting lost in them. With every thrust, she let out a small moan but did not break eye contact. He reconnected their lips and started to pick up the pace again.

"Good girl, take every piece of my dick into that pretty little cunt of yours," His whispers echoed in her mind, causing her to moan a little too loudly.

He covered her mouth with his hand and started to fuck her slower again.

"Any time you moan I'm going to go slower," He smirked at the girl underneath him.

He picked up the pace again, and she bit her lip trying not to moan.

"That gorgeous pussy is taking my dick so well, yeah it is," He praised her, causing her to moan out.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna come," She moaned and he stopped moving entirely, pulling out.

"Goodnight Raven," He whispered, kissing underneath her ear, leaving after buckling his belt again.

She was left there, shocked but still needing to come so badly. Thought of his railing into her replayed in her mind. She started to play with her sensitive clit as she thought of Rafe.

"Oh fuck," She moaned quietly, sliding one finger, in and out of her pussy.

She held her leg while she finger fucked herself, quietly moaning Rafe's name at the thought of him doing this to her. She got closer and came hard all over her fingers. She licked them clean, then changed into new underwear, getting ready to go to sleep when she heard her door open, revealing Rafe.

"Do it again, let me watch you finger yourself," He leaned against the now-shut door.

"Fuck," She whispered, slowly feeling herself down to her clit again.

"Show me how you fuck yourself thinking of me you fucking slut," He licked his bottom lip as she started rubbing her clit.

Her mouth gaped open as she moved her clit faster then slowly switched to slowly sliding a finger in and out of herself, then adding two. She started using her other hand to choke herself, causing her to moan quietly. She started playing with her clit again, her legs shaking, then she came for him.

"Your pussy looks so gorgeous when it's covered in come," He takes a finger and swipes it up, tasting her come.

"Thank you," He winked at her and left for the night.

She looks up at the ceiling and catches herself grinning just because of how good the sex is.

---

Hello everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🤭🤭🤭 I'm going to be so honest it's almost three A.M and I kept accidentally drifting off but I told myself I had to finish the smut, but anyway-

I love you very very much <333

1210 Words!