_Chapter 42_

"Take your damn clothes off," He snarled and she smirked, taking her shirt and bathing suit bottoms off quickly.

His lips crashed against hers and she let out a small moan, she quickly took his shirt off and got on her knees, unbuckling his jeans.

"What made you think you could pull a stunt like that?" He pulled her hair to make her look up at him.

"I knew it would result in this," She smirked, slowly moving her hand up and down his dick.

"You filthy slut," He smirked down at her as she slid his dick inside her mouth.

She wasted no time moving him in and out of her mouth. He gripped her hair, moving her head so she choked on his dick.

"Fuck, Raven," He moaned, "Yeah choke on my fucking dick."

She moved him in and out of her mouth faster, causing him to twitch in her mouth.

"Fuck, swallow my come you gorgeous slut," He moaned out as he came in her mouth.

She swallowed his come and stuck her tongue out causing Rafe to smile.

"Good girl," He moved her hair out of her face and pushed her down onto the grass.

"Please Rafe, fuck me," She stared at him as he got on her knees in the grass.

"Open your mouth," He grabbed his jaw and she listened.

He spit in her mouth and she grinned, making him pull her face towards him and kiss her. She kissed him back and he rammed into her causing her to let out a loud moan.

"FUCK," She yelled, throwing her head back.

"You can take it," He grumbled and she let out a loud moan.

"Fuck Rafe holy shit," She squeezed her eyes out as he started playing with her clit.

"Fuck, you feel so good," He put a hand around her neck and started to choke her, a smile coming across her face, "Yeah you like that?" He smacked her and she grinned.

"Fuck keep going," She moaned, clenching around him.

He pulled out and she let out a whimper from the loss of contact, glaring at him.

"I'll finish you when we get back," He gave her a cocky smile.

"What the fuck," She let out a deep breath.

"Longer you lay there the longer it'll take to get back to the house," He smirked, throwing her shirt.

"You asshole," She rolled her eyes, putting her clothes on.

"The truck is right up there," He pointed, buckling his belt.

She couldn't help but smirk at him, the stunt he pulled was fucked up but she enjoyed the edging, she enjoyed the teasing. She started walking up the hill and he wrapped his arm around her, rubbing his hand up and down her side. She took his face and kissed him while they walked and made it back to the truck.

"Get in," He opened the door for her and she got into the truck quickly, and he quickly got in the driver's side, "call Sarah and tell her we left so she doesn't panic."

Raven nodded, pulling out her phone and calling Sarah when Rafe moved her bathing suit bottoms to the side and shoving his fingers into her pussy.

"Hello?" Sarah answered and Raven tried not to moan.

"Uhm, hi," She took a shaky breath, "Rafe and I are leaving, he doesn't feel good, he drank too much," Raven replied, shooting a glance at Rafe, who put a finger up to his lips.

"Idiot, okay well, I love you, we need to hang out, call me tomorrow, okay?" Sarah had such a cheerful voice.

"Will do! Bye!" She hung up the phone quickly and let out a low moan, "You're such a dick."

Rafe pulled out of the parking lot, still working his fingers, Raven moaning loudly every time they curled.

"Fuck Rafe, I'm gonna come," She moaned and he took his fingers out, another whimper coming from her.

"Not yet," He smirked, putting his fingers in his mouth, and cleaning them off.

She smiled to herself, excited for what she had gotten herself into, as they pulled into the driveway, both of them getting out of the truck quickly. Rafe struggled to open the door, fumbling with the key, finally getting it open.

"Get on that fucking bed, you better be naked by the time I get in there," He kissed her harshly and she grinned, running into the bedroom.

She took off her clothes quickly, right as he walked in. He pushed her onto the bed and spread her legs open, unbuckling his shorts again.

"Hands," He demanded and she put them out in front of her as he tied them together with the belt.

He moved her hands above her head and tied the rest of the belt to the bed frame, Raven looking at him with a goofy grin.

"Look how excited you are, you fucking whore," He kissed her and she smiled into the kiss, "I fucking love you, you know that?"

"Yeah," She smirked and he kissed her again.

Without warning he slammed into her and she let out a cry. He repeatedly rammed into her and she bounced with every movement. He grabbed her throat causing her to let out a loud moan, a smirk forming on his lips.

"FUCK, DADDY, OH MY GOD, RAFE," She screamed and he threw one of her legs over his shoulder for a different angle, pounding into her.

"Good girl, take my dick like the fucking slut you are," He moaned, twitching inside of her.

"Shit, please, let me come," She whimpered and he nodded.

"Come all over my dick baby, that's my good little whore," He moaned and she clenched around him, her orgasm taking her over.

Her back arched off the bed and her hearing went fuzzy as she came. Her eyes screwed shut as she cried out his name.

"Fuck, Raven, I love you so much," His last thrust sent him over the edge him coming inside of her.

He collapsed on top of her, moaning, and left kisses all over her boobs. He took a few deep breaths before connecting their lips again, causing him to smile.

"Holy fuck I love you so much," She grinned.

"I love you more."

---

Hello everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter <333 I hope you guys don't mind the kinky sex, in my heart Raven and Rafe are just two horny kinky bitches who are broken and in love. LET ME KNOW HOW YOURE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR !!!

i love you all so so so much <333

1102 Words!