Chapter 9

"GIRL OF THE NIGHT IS HERE!" Sarah yelled.

Everyone cheered when she walked in and then the music became louder, everyone getting more hype.

"I need a drink," Rafe sighed and walked past Raven, brushing against her.

She wanted to yell at him not to touch her, but they both knew there was no point, he wouldn't listen.

"Come on let's go dance!" Sarah pulled Raven to the dance floor and they danced for three songs before Topper and Raven switched so she could get a drink.

"Hey woman of the night, you look great," Kelce joined her side while she was walking.

"Thank you very much, it was a fashion show of decisions," Raven laughed making a quick drink.

"What the hell does that mean-" Kelce laughed, causing Raven to almost choke on her drink.

"Better if we just leave it a mystery," She laughed, "How'd your date go the other night?"

"Good! She actually-" He looked through the crowd, "Came with me tonight, KAYLA! Come here!" He waved a brunette girl over, she was truly gorgeous.

"Raven, this is Kayla, Kayla, Raven," Kelce introduced us.

"Oh my God it's so nice to meet you woman of the night!" She gave Raven a genuine laugh.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Raven gave Kayla a genuine smile, she was happy that Kelce's girl didn't seem to be jealous like all the others were of her and Sarah.

"You wanna go dance?" Kelce asked his date.

"Yeah, sure! You wanna join us, Raven?"

"Oh no, I'm good, thank you though," She gave the girl a laugh.

"Okay well, I expect to dance with you at least once tonight," She smiled and walked hand and hand with Kelce to the dance floor.

"Whoo, I need a drink," Sarah sat next to me at the kitchen island full of different hard liquors and spirits, "Who was that?"

"Kelce's new girlfriend," Raven wiggled her eyebrows, "I think they're boyfriend girlfriend, it's the girl he went on a day with the other night,"

"OOOO," Sarah grinned, taking a sip out of her cup, "Oh, I love this song, TOPPER!" Sarah ran to her boyfriend with her drink tightly in her hand, causing Raven to laugh.

"A shame that such a gorgeous girl is here without a date," a guy spoke from behind Raven, she kind of froze, but the way she saw it, at least it wasn't Rafe.

"Well, all kooks are pigs," She responded, hoping that would help her stand her ground.

"Lucky for you then because I ain't one of them Kooks, what's your name?" She turned on the stool to face the guy.

"Ra-" She was going to tell him her name but she was interrupted.

"Leave her alone Barry," She heard Rafe's voice.

"Why country club? She ain't got a boyfriend," He smirks at Raven, making her a little uneasy.

"Doesn't mean she isn't off limits," Rafe snarled, moving closer to Raven.

"Don't touch me, Rafe," She moved her arm away from her.

"Yeah she said don't touch her Rafe," The guy bucked up to him.

"Barry leave Raven alone, she's my sister's best friend," Rafe was now right next to Raven.

"Oh you're Raven, this whole fucking show is for you," He nodded then leaned against the island.