Chapter 28

That night Sarah decided that everyone was going to the party Kelce was having, so everyone was getting ready.

"Since we're friends now, I don't have to sneak around as much," Rafe appeared behind Raven, who was sitting on her floor.

"Why would you need to sneak around," She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because as your friend," He leaned down and softly kissed her, "I'd like to maybe do that from time to time."

"Friends don't just randomly kiss each other," Raven laughed.

"That's where the 'with benefits' title comes in," He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah okay," She rolled her eyes, turning back towards the mirror.

"Rafe let her get ready holy shit," Sarah laughed.

"Nah, I'm here to make her life harder," He flopped onto Raven's bed.

"Get off of my bed you gross ass," Raven laughed.

"No," He took his phone out and started scrolling.

"I thought you guys were friends-" Sarah looked between the two.

"We are," They both answered.

"You guys are so confusing, though, I wanna go," Sarah walked downstairs, waiting for the other two.

"Alright come on," Raven got up from the floor and Rafe stared at her, "What."

"Nothing," He replied and walked out behind her, watching her every step.

The three got in the car, leaving without anyone knowing, then drove to Kelce's. Loads of people were already there, and Sarah found Topper almost immediately. Rafe and Raven walked into the house side by side, and he looked at her.

"I'm gonna go make some money, you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah," She smiled and followed him down to the basement, announcing his arrival.

The two sat on the couch, and Rafe pushed Raven back, making a small line of coke on her thigh, then snorting it.

"Still, strangely hot," She laughed, his eyes meeting her gaze.

"It's just us down here, you don't have to pretend you didn't like it," He smirked.

"How am I not fucking surprised you guys are attached at the hip," Kiara's voice rang through Raven's ears.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Raven whipped her head towards the stairs.

"Why do you fucking think?" She rolled her eyes.

"Kiara, come on," Raven heard Pope from the stairs.

"You know these two are magically friends now?" Kiara looked at Pope, referring to Rafe and Raven.

"Okay? I don't see how it involves us leaving-" Pope replied, glancing over at the two on the couch.

"They both have raging daddy issues, a perfect fucking match," Kiara snarled, starting up the stairs.

That's what sent Raven over, she got up and socked Kiara in the back of the head.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that," Raven spat.

"Or what, you gonna fucking hit me again?" Kiara yelled, causing Raven to punch her in the nose.

"Raven, stop," Rafe got up, about to walk over to Raven.

"SHUT UP," Raven yelled, not even looking at him, as she punched Kiara again.

"Raven, STOP," Pope yelled, pulling Kiara up the stairs.

"Fucking bitch," Raven started up the stairs but Rafe grabbed her walking her back over to the couch.

"Let go, let me go after her," She glared at the staircase.

"No," Rafe sat down, sitting Raven in his lap, gripping her thighs so she couldn't get up.

"Can I get a line?" A random guy who probably was on vacation here, came up to Rafe.

"50 dollars," He replied dryly, his chin resting on Raven's shoulder.

"Here," The guy handed Rafe five tens, and divided a line out for him, the guy snorting it.

Rafe planted a kiss on Raven's neck, causing Raven to get butterflies in her stomach.

"What was that for?" She asked, leaning into him.

"I felt like it," He replied.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Raven heard Kayla squeal, causing her head to whip towards the stairs, her body shot up without even thinking about it, "FROM THE NIGHT ON THE BOAT, I KNEW!"

"Knew what?" Raven played dumb.

"Something was going on between you two," Kayla grinned.

"I don't know what you mean," Raven darted her eyes around to make sure no one else was there in their friend group.

"You two have to be fucking or something, you HAVE to, no way Rafe is just randomly kissing you on your neck," She smirked.

"PLEASE, don't tell anyone," Raven finally broke, causing Rafe to facepalm.

"What is it?" Kayla asked.

"What do you mean?" Raven raised an eyebrow.

"Friends with benefits, now stop asking questions," Rafe replied quickly.

"Interesting," Kayla nodded and a smile formed, "I knew it."

"How?"

"The way he held you in that photo I took, the way you guys were messing around in the water, not even friends actually like that," Kayla smiled, "But my lips are sealed."

"I haven't even told Sarah yet," Raven laughed nervously.

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed," She smiled at Raven, "I'm going back upstairs, do you wanna come?"

Raven glanced at Rafe and he nodded, so she accepted the offer. She followed Kayla upstairs, towards the drink table.

"Rafe though?" She nudged Raven, causing her to roll her eyes playfully.

"He's different with me than he is with everyone else," She defended him.

"So is he like, you know," She moved her eyebrows up and down.

"Kayla-" Raven laughed in shock while making a drink.

"Oh come on, tell me when to stop," Kayla held up her hands and started moving them outward, "You're fucking lying."

"No, I'm not fucking telling you," Raven laughed and took a sip of her drink.

"RAVEN! THERE YOU ARE WHERE WERE YOU?" Sarah came up to Raven taking her hand in the one that wasn't holding a solo cup.

"Around," Raven smiled, causing Kayla to let out a laugh.

"Come on let's go dance!" Sarah led Raven to the dance floor the two dancing together.

While Raven was dancing she caught a glimpse of Rafe watching her from right next to the basement door. She started to dance for him instead of dancing in general, causing him to smirk. She laughed a little, and he walked closer to the dance floor.

"I thought you don't dance," She laughed.

"Well, I'm drunk enough and everyone is wasted so I can dance with you," He placed his hands on her hips and she slightly ground on him while they danced together. 

---

HELLO EVERYONEEEEEEEEE!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! I had lots of fun writing it because Raven and Rafe are now slowly progressing and I'm really proud of them.

I love you all so much <333

1100 Words!