Chapter 17

She never answered him last night, she ignored him if anything, and he did as he promised, he was going to fuck her on the dock too. They didn't get inside until 3:00 AM when they went their separate ways once they got inside. Raven lay in bed not being able to sleep, so when she saw it getting lighter, she went and watched the sun come up from the roof this time. She realized the other night when she was sitting on the balcony watching the stars that there was an easy way to get up on the roof, so she managed to do it. The sun was beautiful like it was every day. She couldn't feel like it was judging her though, for asking Rafe what they were last night. She knew what they were, they were fuck buddies no strings attached, she knew that, and she was okay with it. It didn't matter what her heart was telling her, she refused to listen to it.

"What the hell are you doing up there?" She heard Rafe's voice, snapping her out of her daze.

"Watching the sunrise," She replied.

"Get down, you're going to hurt yourself," He was still looking up at her.

"Why do you care?" She asked, with a smirk.

She stayed put where she was sitting, not caring what he had to say. She needed to go back to hating him if she didn't actually feel it or not, things were better that way, easier that way. The sunrise finally thinned out, so she went down the same way she got up, going back in her window.

"There you are! Where were you?" Sarah laughed.

"I was on the roof," Raven said confidently.

"How the hell did you get up there?" Sarah gasped, handing Raven a smoothie.

"I'm not revealing my secrets," Raven took a sip of the drink.

"We haven't spent any time together, we need to go do something," Sarah groaned.

"Round up everyone and go to the dungeon of fun?" Raven wiggled her eyebrows and a smirk plastered across her face.

"I'll make the calls, get dressed," She patted the bed before getting up.

Raven picked something simple today, just a T-shirt that she tied up to be a crop top and a pair of acid-washed jean shorts. She walked downstairs, getting a granola bar out of the big pantry downstairs and getting jump-scared by Rafe in the process.

"What," Raven spat.

"Who's idea was it to go to dungeon of fun?" He asked.

"Why does it matter?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Because I need to know if I'm going or not," he replied.

"I did," She took a bite of the granola bar.

"Okay," He answered dryly, causing Raven to roll her eyes.

She took another bite of the granola bar, trying to ignore him. Thankfully he left the kitchen after that, but it continued to bug her.

"RAFE WE'RE LEAVING SOON," Sarah had yelled from the stairs.

"I'M COMING. HOLD. ON," Raven raised an eyebrow.

"So he's coming?" She asked Sarah, who raised an eyebrow.

"Did he say he wasn't?" She questioned.

"No, just was wondering," Raven lied.

"Alright, fuck, we can go now," Rafe came down the stairs with a blunt between his lips.

"You're not smoking that in my car," Sarah rolled her eyes.

This time Rose and Ward took Wheezie with them because it was a "Family" vacation. Raven got in the passenger seat, causing Rafe to get mad because he felt dumb sitting in the back.

"Let me sit up front," He huffed.

"No, this is why car, Raven gets passenger princess treatment," Sarah smirked and drove off, towards the port.

"Can we put music on please?" Rafe tried grabbing Sarah's AUX cord but she smacked his hand away, "You bitch."

"No, we're literally almost there," She groaned at his childishness.

Raven was quiet the entire ride, but it wasn't abnormal for her in the car. Most of the time there is music playing so she's more focused on the music than talking, but she just didn't feel like talking this ride. When they arrived they got out of the car and waited outside for the rest of the group.

"For fucks sake what's taking them so long, "Rafe rubbed his face.

"I don't fucking know," Sarah rolled her eyes and checked her phone.

"Oh my god Gina's!" Raven smiled, looking over at the flower shop, "Do you guys mind if I do?" She gestured toward the shop, just wanting to go look at all the flowers and the arrangements.

"Please go, you give me a headache," Rafe rubbed his temples.

"I've bare- you know what whatever," Raven rolled her eyes and walked towards the flower shop.

"Oh! Raven honey! Hello!" Gina, the flower shop owner knew everyone, if she liked it or not, she knew your name.

"Hi," Raven gave her a small smile and lingered near the pink roses.

She picked one up and smelled it, then smiled to herself. Each flower here was sold individually, a sales tactic to try to get you to spend more to make a fuller bouquet. Raven had never bought from here because she never saw the point in getting only four flowers for a ten-dollar bill, but that was because she never had the money.

"Have a great day Ms. Gina," Raven gave the old woman a smile, who returned it.

She walked back up to Sarah and Rafe, and then the car with Topoer, Kelce, and Kayla pulled up.

"Alright, boys against girls, whoever gets the most tickets wins," Sarah grinned, once the three got out of the car.

"Wait no that's so not fair, Raven is like scary good at arcade games," Topper defended.

"Okay? Prepare to fucking lose then," Raven smirked.

"No that's not fucking fair," Kelce whined.

"Boo fucking hoo, COME ON!" Kayla laughed then ran inside, the girls following her, and the guys moping along.

---

hello everybody!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter <333 I'm going to have SO much fun writing the next chapter, so, I'm going to go do that!!!

I love you all so so so so so so SO much!!!

1032 Words!!!