_Chapter 16_

Raven had been lying in bed all day anticipating midnight to come but she felt like it was dragging along just to spite her.

11:50 PM

She practically jumped out of bed grabbed a hoodie and threw it over her laced bra, throwing on some flip-flops too. She snuck downstairs quietly and out the backdoor, making sure no one saw her, then started walking to the dock. She saw Rafe's tall outline, standing looking out at the water, and smiled to herself, at the fact he didn't flake. She walked up next to him and didn't say anything. They stood there next to each other for another two minutes then she turned to him.

"What?"

"Well, why did you bring me out here?" She raised an eyebrow.

He didn't even respond, he just kissed her. They both tasted different to each other, there was no taste of weed or alcohol this time, exactly like earlier. They were completely sober, for the first time.

"This is the plan, Raven Amber," His horse voice sent a shiver down her spine, "I'm gonna fuck you on the dock, but I'm going to fuck you all over that boat, as a thank you for covering my ass today," He kissed right below her ear.

She nodded in response, not being able to get a solid word out because she was so taken aback, but in a good way. He locked their lips again, picking her up so she didn't trip over the lip. Her legs wrapped around his waist, his hands holding her ass so he has a good grip. He pressed her back up against the closest wall and moved his kisses to her neck, then lifted her hoodie off. The cold air brushed her skin, causing her to shiver, so they moved to the first indoor level of the boat. She took Rafe's shirt off of him quickly, tossing it across the room.

"Sit," Raven spoke, having Rafe sitting on the couch.

She slid off of him onto the floor, pulling his gray sweat pants down, rubbing her hand over his hard. She palmed him for a few seconds and when he threw his head back, she took his dick in her hand and started giving him a hand job, licking the tip every other hand motion. He threw his head back, swearing, causing her to smile. She slowly slid his dick into her mouth, working her hand on the rest that couldn't first, going fast with every thrust.

"Fuck Raven, holy shit," He was loud with his moans tonight, he just couldn't keep them in.

She went even faster, hitting the back of her throat each time, causing her to gag, and causing him to get more turned on. He twitched in her mouth, causing Raven to go a slight bit fast, him coming not even seconds later.

"Holy shit," He was so out of breath that he was panting.

She swallowed and he lifted her chin, bringing their lips back together. He flipped her onto the couch, causing her to smile at how rough he was. He pulled her shorts and panties off at the same time, not giving her a warning, just putting his tongue on her clit. She gasped and placed a hang on his head.

"Oh fuck," She breathed, letting out a moan.

He added three fingers inside her without warning, causing a loud moan to slip out. She grabbed the back of the couch with her free hand, moaning.

"Oh my fucking god, Rafe, right there," She threw her head back, letting her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Don't come yet," He mumbled against her skin, making her wanna come more.

She took a deep breath, and when she exhaled he removed his fingers and got back on the couch.

"Lay across me," She did as he told her.

He pulled her ass up and stuck his fingers back into her pussy. She gasped and moaned his name, causing him to go faster. He slapped her ass every three thrusts sending her edge.

"OH FUCK RAFE! OLEASE LET ME COME!"

"Come all over my fingers, my gorgeous slut," His voice low.

Those words made her come hard, she screamed his name, gripping the couch cushions. He led her outside onto the front of the boat and aggressively pushed her to lie down, causing her to smirk. The moonlight lit the two up, allowing Raven to see Rafe slowly slide into her. She let out a gasp, as he slowly moved in and out.

"Faster," She moaned and he did as she said, he picked up the pace, causing her body to rock.

He grabbed one of her boobs and massaged it as she took his other hand and put it around her waist, causing loud long moans to come from her.

"FUCK RAFE, HARDER, PLEASE DADDY," She screamed, causing him to pound into her.

She never called him that but he absolutely loved it, it drove him crazy. He put her legs on his shoulders so that he could go deeper causing her moans to become louder. He felt himself twitch and her walls clenched on his dick, causing him to let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck, Raven, oh my god," His moans turned into grunts as he came inside her.

"Oh fuck," She gasped, coming on his dick.

When he pulled his cock out, the mix of their cum was dripping out of Raven, and Rafe would be lying if he said he didn't like that sight.

"Where are you at," Rafe takes a long breath.

"Just give me a second," She lets out a small laugh.

He leaned down and kissed her, causing her to wrap her arms around his neck. He pulled her up so that he was sitting and she was straddling him, as he moved his kisses down to her collarbone.

"Rafe," She breathed, trying not to moan.

"Hm," His hum vibrated her skin.

"What are we doing," She sighed.

"I, am giving you hickeys," He retorted.

"You know what I mean," She took a deep breath.

"Fuck buddies," He replied, pulling away from her to make eye contact.

"Right, yeah, you're right," She smiled at him.

"Why, are you falling in love or something?" He raised an eyebrow. 

---

Hi everybody!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, stuff is getting interest again hehehehehe

I love you so very very much <333

1077 Words!