Chapter 4

There was always tension of some type in any room with both Rafe and Raven in it at the same time, most of the time it was unbearable for everyone involved and not just them. Rafe had taken his food up to his room, so he didn't have to be around his sister or Raven, but if anything he'd rather be down there grilling into Raven than have to experience the thoughts he was having and constantly pushing them away because they were gross and never in a million years would he ever want what his thoughts are saying. The thought of Raven begging to come while he pounded into her or watching Raven's green eyes roll to the back of her head while his hand was wrapped around her throat, while he finger fucked her. He shook the thoughts from his head, it's because he was high he was thinking these things, it was the cocaine and weed mixture, not him. He never willingly thought of Raven in any way other than making her life a living hell. Sarah and Raven ate their food in the living room while they watched shitty reality TV. The two always found ways to make fun of it, forever commenting on how dumb it was. Raven has always said that if she ever were to go on a reality show, she'd only be there to start drama. Sarah admired the way that Raven gave no shits about anything, if anything she was proud she was such an interesting character, which is amazing.

"Now you know this bitch is getting voted off she's a total cunt," Raven rolled her eyes and took a bite of her pizza.

"God I hope so," Sarah retorted.

The two had a habit of yelling at the TV whenever they watched reality shows, never realizing how much time would pass because of it. The two had been sitting in front of the TV for almost four hours,

"Alright, I am going to bed," Sarah laughed standing up from the couch.

"Do you care if I stay down here for a bit?" Raven looked up at Sarah.

"I don't care if you play the bongos on the Roof, Ravey," Sarah laughed, causing Raven to let out a loud laugh.

"Gonna go grab my bongos then," Raven laughed.

"Okay goodnight babe, I love you," She let out a fake moan and blew her a kiss.

"Ugh I love you so much more," Raven gave the same energy and watched her best friend walk up the stairs.

Rafe heard the two moans from his room and made a gross face, even though no one saw. He retreated from his room downstairs to the kitchen to get a new beer from the one he finished but stopped suddenly when he saw Raven.

"What," She stared at him.

"Why aren't you in there with my sister?" He referred to Sarah's room.

"I didn't want to," There were no lights on, but the moon was so bright that it lit up the room.

Raven studied Rafe's face, she was attempting to read him but it was always impossible to do. She wanted to kill him because of it. He just huffed and finished his walk to the kitchen grabbing a beer out of the fridge and opening it.

"What fucking trash are you watching?" Rafe was standing right behind Raven, focused on the TV show, trying to figure it out.

Raven reached up and took his beer, taking a drink out of it, but keeping a tight grip on it so he couldn't take it back.

"Raven what the fuck-" He practically yelled.

"Would you shut up Sarah is trying to sleep-" Raven scoffed at him, "It's a fucking beer, go get another one."

"Fuck you," He gave an angry huff then went right back into the kitchen, almost breaking the fridge door from how hard he shut it behind him.

"Goodnight," Raven gave him a cocky smile.

"Go fuck yourself," He stormed up the stairs back to his room as Raven watched intently.

She rolled her eyes and focused back on the TV, drinking the beer. As she watched, her brain clouded, distracting her from the show. The thought of Rafe fucking her unforgivingly made her heart race. Her mind raced with how hot it was, making her feel sick, almost throwing up in her mouth. She shook her head and refocused on the TV, taking another swig.

"Gross," She murmured to herself.

After the episode ended she threw the bottle away and went upstairs, going into Sarah's room and laying on the pullout bed. She couldn't sleep though, thoughts running through her head.

"The alcohol, it's the alcohol's fault," She whispered to herself, but the image of her bent over a table while Rafe fucked her wouldn't leave her head.

She hit herself, trying to shake the image from her head, and it finally left. She let out a loud sigh and fell right asleep. The night was quiet now, she didn't have to deal with her head making her want to throw herself off a building for the thoughts she was having. Rafe stood on his balcony staring out to nowhere, drinking his beer. There was always anger running through him, but the anger he felt from Raven taking his beer was different. He wanted to grab her face and make her regret what she did. He shook the thoughts from his head and went back inside, calling a random girl in his contacts.

"You busy?"

"No," The girl he couldn't even remember the name of responded, then he hung up.

Ten minutes later a black cat quietly rolled up with no headlights on into the driveway and Rafe went down to greet her, leading her up to his room. Their lips crashed together once they reached his room and hadn't wasted time stripping their clothes. He pushed the girl onto his bed, grabbing a condom from his nightstand simultaneously.

"Oh, Rafe!" The girl yelled when he pounded into her.

"Shut up my sister and her friend are sleeping in the other room," he growled, covering her mouth.

Raven heard everything, the Cameron's walls were far from thick and she made a disgusting face hoping that a shadow person shared her disgust in the pitch-black room. She heard them finish, causing her to feel even more gross, especially because she had to leave the room to use the bathroom since Sarah's toilet was broken. She bit the bullet and quietly snuck to the hall bathroom and back. After she was done she waited until the girl left, knowing Rafe wasn't the type of guy to let a girl stay over after he fucked the life out of her. She heard the girl walking back downstairs and out to her car and, the slight sound of a car starting coming from outside. She let out a loud sigh and left the hall bathroom quietly.

"Were you listening to us?" She heard Rafe's voice causing her to freeze.

"Not intentionally, be quieter, Jesus Christ," She huffed, spinning to face him.

All he had on were plaid -if she could only guess- Christmas night pants, sitting lower than usual.

"What," His sharp tone caused her to jump out of her thought process.

"Your so fucking disgusting," She scoffed and went back into Sarah's room, finally able to fall asleep.

---

Hi everyone!!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter tehe. I'm excited that I'm finally getting to the more juicer part of the book, where these fucking idiots are even in the slightest progression but hardly any at all.

I love you all so so so much <333

1279 Words!