Chapter 12

When the girls arrived at The Wreck, Raven saw John B's van outside and slid down in her seat.

"Looks like they're here," Sarah rolled her eyes and got out of the car.

"Pope's staring at you, want me to go sock him?" Kayla laughed.

"Nah Pope is chill, he's the only one who doesn't hate me," Raven laughed, then gave a small wave to Pope, who tipped his baseball hat in return.

"I'll call the cops if you come near my car!" Sarah yelled, almost running out of the restaurant.

"Who?" Raven asked when Sarah opened the door.

"JJ, he's fucking crazy," Sarah rolled her eyes, handing the food to Kayla to put next to her.

Raven let out a huff and unbuckled her seat belt, "I'll be right back."

She slammed the car door behind her and went up to the outdoor seating railing.

"Oh hey-" Pope smiled at her.

"Leave her the fuck alone she never fucking did anything to you," Raven spoke to JJ.

"She did something to Kiara tho, and I don't know if you remember, which you clearly don't, pouges help each other out," He leaned over the railing, looking down at Raven.

"What about the shit that Kiara did to Sarah? Yeah, you didn't think about that did ya?" Raven reached into her back pocket, pretending there was something back there.

"Alright J, leave it alone," John B, pulled him back to the table they were sitting at.

"You're supposed to be my fucking brother," She glared at John B and he acted like he didn't hear her, but she knew he did because she saw his face fall slightly.

She walked back to the car with her middle finger up in the air, and got back into the passenger seat, Sarah driving off before Raven was even situated.

Back at the dock, Rafe, Topper, and Kelce were passing a joint around just sitting and talking.

"I'm glad they like her because she's definitely sticking around for a long while," Kelce smiled.

"Oh? Someone's in love?" Topper teased him.

"I think?" Kelce laughed.

Rafe was quiet, if anything he didn't care, he had different things to think about.

"You guys leave please?" Sarah was walking up, Raven and Kayla behind her talking and laughing.

Rafe watched Raven, he watched her body language, her laugh, it made him angry, just being able to ignore him the way she was.

"We were here first," Rafe scoffed at his sister.

"Okay? Leave. We're having girl time," Sarah started pushing her brother with her foot and he finally got up.

"Fucking okay there, fine," He huffed but started walking off, Topper and Kelce following him.

Raven had gotten distracted and saw a little bird that was stuck, so she was helping it when Rafe came and whispered in her ear.

"I suggest you get away and come to the bathroom next to my dad's office or life is going to be a whole lot harder for you," He whispered sending shivers down her spine.

"No," She smirked, even though he couldn't see.

"You better listen to be Raven Amber," Rafe's voice was hoarse.

"Well, I don't feel like it," She leaned up, finally freeing the bird, her ass rubbing against him.

He breathed heavily, watching her walk away, and she knew that. She swayed her hips a little, and he groaned in frustration going back into the house.

"Where did you go?" Sarah laughed.

"I saw a little bird and it was stuck so I was helping it," She grinned and sat in the middle of the girls.

"Oh the poor thing," Sarah stuck out her bottom lip.

"Was Rafe helping? I saw him over there?" Kayla asked, causing Raven to freeze.

"No he was being fucking insufferable," It wasn't a lie, he was, he was reminding her how good last night was, how good she felt, but she shook the thoughts, taking a bite of her food, indulging in a different conversation with the girls.

Rafe couldn't focus on the conversation that he was included in with Kelce and Topper, his mind was somewhere else, and that somewhere else was Raven. He wanted to put that smile right back on her face when he was slapping her.

"RAFE. BRO. You green out?" Kelce waved his hand in front of his face, bringing him back to reality.

"Nah, nah, just, thinking," He took another hit of the joint.

"About what?" Topper asked, taking the joint from him.

"Just shit, Top, nothing important," Rafe snapped, causing Topper to roll his eyes.

"Just trying to get you to get some shit off your chest because you have a lot of stuff going on," Topper coughed passing the joint to Kelce.

"I don't need to do shit, I'm perfectly fine," Rafe rolled his eyes, right as the girls walked in.

"Hello ladies," Kelce smiled at them, and Kayla went to sit on his lap.

Sarah went and sat with Topper, but Raven just stood there.

"Sit down," Rafe spoke with a stern tone.

"No."

"Raven don't make this harder than it needs to be, just sit on the fucking couch," He rubbed the side of his head.

"Oh, do I give you a headache?" Raven spoke in a fake baby voice.

"RAVEN SIT DOWN ON THE FUCKING COUCH," He finally snapped causing everyone -but Raven- to jump.

She sat down on the couch as far away from him as possible and he was handed the blunt by Kayla. He held the blunt out to Raven but she ignored him, having a separate conversation with Sarah.

"Take the fucking blunt," He huffed.

She snatched it from his hand and he just rubbed his face with annoyance. She took a big puff and held it for a second, slowly letting it out.

"Top and I are gonna go hang out at his place, that's alright, right?" Sarah turned to me.

"Yeah that's perfectly fine, go have fun," Raven shooed them off.

"That note Kayla and I are gonna leave too, we'll see you guys later," Kelce dapped up Topper and Rafe.

"We need to hang out again soon, or I swear I'll lose it," Kayla hugged Raven, gaining a laugh from her.

"We will definitely," She smiled.

The living room was now empty, just Rafe and Raven. 

---

Hello everybody!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter <333

i love you all so so so much <333

1074 Words!