_Chapter 40_

"What?" He pulled away from her face, looking into her eyes.

"I uhm, I said, I love you," She cleared her throat and looked up at him.

He crashed his lips onto hers and held her close to him. He picked her up and put her on the kitchen counter, sliding her top off in between their kisses.

"I love you," He smiled before attaching his lips to her neck.

She let out a soft moan as he worked on leaving marks all over her neck and collarbone as she sat there in the moment.

"Mmm, fuck, I love you," She moaned softly and he pulled away, reconnecting their lips.

"I've been wanting to hear you say that for long," His eyes started to fill with lust.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to say it," She grinned and he pulled his sweatpants down a little, aligning her up with his dick.

"Oh, fuck," Raven let out a small moan and put her face on his neck.

"Good girl," He praised her causing her heart to race.

"Shit," She tilt her head back as he picked her up walking her into the bedroom.

He threw her on the bed and she grinned up at him, as she got on her knees. She slowly slid her mouth into his dick causing him to let out a deep moan.

"You look so pretty with my dick in your mouth," He moaned, putting one of his hands on her head.

She felt him twitch in her mouth and right after he came. She swallowed it all and he pushed her back on the bed.

"You're so fucking hot, I love you," He reconnected their lips, and his kisses trailed down her body, "I'm gonna make you feel so good, my girl."

His tongue connected with her clit and she gripped the bedsheets trying to stable herself. She let out a loud moan and he grinned against her, adding three fingers into her pussy. She gasped and arched her back as he moved his fingers slowly in and out.

"Fuck, faster," She moaned, and he did as she said, "Jesus Christ, yeah right there."

"You take my fingers so well," He kissed her thighs and then reconnected his mouth to her clit.

"Fuck, Rafe," She moaned loudly, putting a hand on the back of his head, so he didn't move.

"Come all over my fingers, princess, come for me," He looked her in the eyes as she released all over his finger.

He pulled them out slowly and licked them clean, coming up and kissing her again. She grabbed his face and put her forehead on his.

"I want you to fuck me," She whispered and a smirk came across his face.

"I am so in love with you, Raven Amber," He kissed her again and put her legs on his shoulders.

"Take my dick, take it like the good little slut you are," He whispered in her ear, causing her to let out a louder moan.

"Please," She whimpered, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Use your words, doll," He moaned slightly, moving her legs so he was holding them up.

"Please go faster," She moaned and he picked up the pace, slamming into her repeatedly.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed, her legs shaking and her moans getting louder.

"Yeah, that's it, let me hear you," He moaned, picking up the pace more.

"FUCK, RAFE!" She yelled, feeling the familiar knot in her stomach, "I'm gonna come."

"Come all over my cock baby, good girl," He twitched inside of her, making her come again.

"Fuck oh my god," She breathed out as Rafe moaned.

"My good little slut," She grinned at his comment and kissed him.

"I love you," She smiled at him.

"I love you," He kissed her again and got up to get a towel to clean her off.

When he came back he cleaned her off and she just studied him. He respected her so much and she appreciated it so much. He threw a sweatshirt at her to put on. She slid it on quickly and got under the comforter, him lying next to her.

"You're so gorgeous," He kissed the side of her head and she laid her head on his chest.

"Rafe, I'm serious, I love you so much," She sat up and looked into his eyes.

"I love you so much," He kissed her softly, "You saved me."

"You saved me," She put her forehead on his and kissed him again.

"I'm glad we fucked that one night, I wouldn't have known how in love with you I was if we didn't," He smirked, causing Raven to laugh a little.

"You knew how to handle me, you actually made me come," She smirked and he kissed her.

"And I can do it again," He kissed her neck, causing her to let out a small laugh.

"Give me at least fifteen minutes, goddamn," She laughed.

The two sat there just talking for a few minutes and then the topic of hair came up.

"I wanna put a few white streaks in my hair, I don't know, I feel like it would look nice," She smiled, fixing her hair.

"What would you think if I just got a buzz cut?" He asked, and she smirked.

"I think, you are one of the only people that would look really fucking hot with a buzzcut," She touched his face, rubbing his cheek softly.

"You wanna help me with it?" He smiled.

"Well duh, lemme go snoop around their bathroom to see if I can find clippers," She got out of bed quickly and went to the on-suite bathroom, looking through the drawers and she found a whole bunch of hair stuff in the bottom drawer.

"Well would you look at that, the stuff to do my hair is in here too," She held up the clippers while standing in the doorway.

"You're so fucking cute," He laughed, standing up to go into the bathroom

---

Hello everyone!!! AHHHHH THEY DID IT HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE THEY SAID IT HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEH IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET TO THIS POINT BUT WE FINALLY DID !!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter <333

I love you all so much <333

1049 Words!