Chapter 34

Raven stood there silently so she could hear Ward and Rafe.

"What the FUCK? Your fucking DRUG DEALER showing up at my FUCKING house," Ward yelled.

"I didn't know he was going to show up-" Rafe started but cut him off.

"YOU need to get your shit together. We're already in hot waters, John B already knows I killed his father," Ward started, causing Raven to gasp.

"Wait wait wait, you killed- you killed their dad?" Rafe started pacing back and forth.

"You can't tell anyone, you fucking got me, you keep that to yourself, and I will forget the whole drug dealer thing," Ward touched Rafe on the shoulder but he shook him off.

"No, you can't, you can't do that to her-" Rafe started, looking his dad in it.

"Do what Rafe- Who is her-" Ward runs his fingers through his hair.

"Raven, you can't, you can't fuck her up more, she trusts you when she finds out-" Rafe started pacing back and forth, holding his head.

"She's not going to find out, because you're not going to tell her, she doesn't speak to John B, she will never find out," Ward said through his teeth, "You listen to me, Rafe-"

"No, you listen to ME, Don't ever go near her, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, You try to hurt her, so help me god dad I will fucking kill you," Rafe was in Ward's face, and Ward smacked him.

Raven winced, watching everything go down outside.

"I better not fucking see you by the time I wake up in the morning," Ward started walking towards the house, so Raven scrambled to behind the couch where he wouldn't see her.

She watched Ward storm into his office and slam the door, so she slowly came out, tears starting to run down her face. Rafe came inside and saw her and his heart broke.

"You were-" He started and she just nodded, him walking over to her, tightly wrapping his arms around her.

He held her as she silently cried and he helped her walk up the stairs. The two reached her room and she sat on her bed, beginning to sob.

"I didnt know, I didn't know that he-" Rafe blankly stares at the wall, tears welling in his eyes.

"I know," Raven so bed and she wrapped her arms around him clinging to him, knowing that if she let go he'd have to leave, "I'll come with you."

"What?"

"Wherever you go, I heard him, I'll come with you," Raven sniffed and Rafe cupped her face with a hand.

"It would make it obvious that you know, Doll, and I would fucking kill myself if he ever hurt you," Rafe rubbed her cheek softly.

"At least tell me where you go, please, I can't," She sniffed and tears started falling again, "I can't be without you, especially right now."

"I know, you won't be, okay? I promise I'm going to go stay at a friend's house his family is gone all summer he won't even know.

"Rafe," Raven sniffed and she started crying again.

"I know," He wrapped his arms around her, and kissed the top of her head.

He was still in shock from finding out that his dad was the one who killed his girlfriend's dad it was surreal.

"Please, let me come with you just for tonight, Sarah can cover for me- she, I can say I went to Kayla's, just, please," Raven begged, as Rafe studied her tear-stained cheeks.

"Okay, we need to leave now though," He spoke to her softly.

She nodded in response, standing up, still lightly shaken, and grabbed a few changes of clothes, putting them into a bag, as Rafe walked to his room packing up anything he owned that he would be able to take with him, so his dad couldn't sell it or something. Rafe came back into Raven's room, to let her know it was time to go and she nodded. The two walked downstairs quietly and saw that Ward was still awake in his office. Raven started to shake and Rafe took her hand in his.

"Listen, go out first, so if I get caught, I can keep him from coming out, okay?" Rafe whispered and Raven nodded.

She walked towards the door quietly, slipped out, running to the truck lowly so she didn't set off the motion sensor light. She got in Rafe's truck quickly, and she held her breath until she saw Rafe come out the front door, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you," Raven looked at him.

"If I can keep you away from him, I can," He kissed her hand and pulled out of the driveway.

Raven opened her phone to text Sarah what she had told Rafe, to tell her that she wasn't going to be back for as long as she could stay away.

Sarah💜

i need you to cover for me, I'm with Rafe it's better if you don't ask any questions right now, I'm at Kayla's if anyone asks, I love you so much <333

Are you okay? okay I love you, be safe (don't get pregnant 😏)

i love you.

Raven laughed at the pregnant comment that Sarah made, and turned her location off, just in case.

"You let Sarah know?"

"Yeah," Raven nodded as they pulled up to an empty, dark house.

The two got out of the truck, and walked up to the door, putting the code in.

"You okay?" Rafe looked at the girl and she nodded.

"Are you?" She looked at him and he nodded.

"Yeah," He sighed, and wrapped his arms around her, "You make life more bearable."

Raven wanted to say I love you to him, but she didn't, she knew that she was in love with him and she knew that, but maybe he didn't feel the same, but she didn't want to think about that right now because she knew he cared about her.

"I want you to get some sleep, okay? You need it, we'll talk more in the morning, alright?" He kissed her forehead, and she nodded.

"Can you?" She started and he nodded.

"Yeah, come on," He led her to the closest bedroom, the both of them lying down.

The two lay there in silence, their legs tangled together, and Raven slowly started to fall asleep.

"You're the best thing that has happened to me, Raven," He kissed the top of her head and she smiled against his chest, falling asleep.

---

Hello everyone !!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! BIG BIG TWIST HERE YEA YEA HEHEHAHA

I love you all so much <333

1112 Words!