_Chapter 20_

The two ran up to Raven's room and she slammed the door behind them. They reconnected their lips and he pushed her onto the bed, as he unblocked his belt quickly. She pulled off her pants, neither of them caring about their shirts, and he pushed into her.

"Oh fuck," She moaned, and he let out a moan.

"Fuck, Raven, holy shit," He left kisses on her shoulder as he moved in and out of her, then started to play with her clit.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come again," She threw her head back and closed her eyes shut.

"Fuck oh my god, come," He twitched inside of her and her walls clenched, coming hard.

He came inside of her and pulled out slowly, right as they heard a car pull into the driveway.

"Shit, GO, quick quick," She pulled her pants up quickly, and Rafe buckled his belt.

"Thank you," He kissed her and ran down to his room.

She fell back on the bed, breathing heavily, then heard the door open downstairs.

"WE'RE BACK! I CAME IN TO GET BLANKETS AND SHIT FROM THE CLOSET IF YOU GUYS WANNA HELP I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING FROM EACH OTHER!" Sarah yelled with a laugh, causing Raven to laugh.

Raven started walking towards the stairs when she felt Rafe's hand making contact with her ass.

"Stop that," She smacked this hand and he just smirked in response.

She laughed quietly and walked down the stairs to help Sarah.

"Rafe get those pillows," Sarah threw at least twenty pillows on the couch.

"All of them?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Make two trips, I don't know what to fucking tell you," Sarah rolled her eyes and he scoffed.

"Fuck you, I'm not making two trips," He rolled his eyes, taking all twenty pillows outside to the boat.

"Can you grab the rest of the bags from Heyward's from the car?" Sarah smiled at Raven and she nodded.

"Yes ma'am, I can," She grinned.

"Thank you, baby, I appreciate you so much girlfriend," She blew her a kiss.

"Ugh I love you so much, babe," Raven blew a kiss to Sarah, causing her to laugh.

She got the six bags from the trunk of Topper's car and carried them down to the boat to see there were already at least twenty there. She laughed to herself and placed them down by the others.

"Are we taking it out and sleeping on the water or are we staying port?" Topper asked as Sarah walked up.

"Fuck let's take it out, it's been sitting still for a while, she needs a little love," Sarah threw the blankets onto the boat and patted it.

"We'll make it right for sundown too," Raven smiled, as she braced herself for the movement of the boat.

"Hopefully your fucking brother doesn't come along or I'll beat his ass, I'm serious this time," Rafe groaned.

Raven just nodded, then sat down putting her knees in her sweatshirt.

"Cold?" Rafe asked.

"No, I just felt like doing this, "Raven glared.

"Do you want a blanket?" Kelce asked, gaining a smile from Raven.

"Would be great, thanks," She smiled, catching it from him.

She turned around and faced out to the water, seeing the sunset. She watched in awe as the sky turned from blue to pink, purple, and orange. The sky is as beautiful as it is in the morning, as the stars come out. Rafe had sat next to her, but not close, and handed her his beer.

"So you don't have to take it this time," He spoke and opened another one.

"Thank you," She nodded, not taking her eyes off a fading sky.

"You look nice," He whispered.

"I'm in a hoodie and shorts," She replied, blowing on her cold hand, trying to heat it.

"Maybe that's why you're so cold," He teased and she smacked him, "Alright what is with you hitting me today?"

"I don't know, it's fun," She took a drink from the bottle, "And I mean, you slap me, so," She smirked and his eyes widened a little bit.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" Sarah came over and sat with a smile.

"Me beating the shit outta Rafe a lot today," Raven smiled.

"Oh fun, I think Kayla and Kelce are fucking in the bathroom," Sarah laughed, taking a drink of her beer.

"Lovely!" Raven grinned sarcastically.

"That's so fucking gross," Rafe took a drink of his beer.

"You're just mad you haven't gotten pussy in two weeks, which is highly abnormal for you," Topper came and sat next to Rafe.

Raven choked on her beer and started coughing, causing Rafe to laugh. Sarah and Topper started laughing too when Raven started laughing.

"Sorry I didn't mean to choke that was just funny," Raven laughed, coughing again.

"We should go swimming!" Sarah shot up, taking her sweatshirt off.

"It's 40 degrees," Raven complained.

"The water is warm," Sarah grinned.

Topper took his sweatshirt off too and the couple jumped in hand and hand.

"Yeah it's warm, don't worry," Sarah trod the water, grinning up at her best friend.

Raven sighed, taking her hoodie and shorts off, having a bathing suit under her clothes, and then she felt herself go flying. She screamed but realized familiar arms around her right as they hit the water.

"RA-" Her head went right underwater, almost inhaling.

Sarah and Topper were cackling above water, as the two saw Raven and Rafe come above water.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Raven tackled Rafe back under the water.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU FERAL ANIMAL OH MY GOD," Rafe was genuinely laughing, something people saw very rarely.

Sarah laughed at the sight but also joy that her brother was genuinely having a good time.

"NO YOU DID THIS," Raven laughed pulling him under again.

The two stayed underwater with each other for a second, opening their eyes and looking at each other. Raven then came back to reality, remembering that it wasn't just the two of them, then came back up quickly.

"This is so funny holy shit," Sarah was struggling to stay afloat because of how hard she was laughing.

"Finally got him taken care o- AH!" Raven was underwater once and felt Rafe's hands on her.

Then the two popped back up. All their attention was caught by Kelce and Kayla standing on the boat still, laughing at them.

"Smile!" Kayla brought her phone out, taking a photo of the four.

Topper and Sarah looked at each other smiling, and Raven had her arms wrapped around Rafe, him holding her arms like he was going to drop her, while under the water her legs were wrapped around his waist.

---

Hello everyone!!! i hope you all enjoyed this chapter <333 It was a cute chapter to write, and I'm glad it's progressing well, at least in my eyes.

I love you all so so so much <333

1160 Words!