3.

Y/n's POV

This is driving me insane, his six eyes on me, I can feel it, almost like i'm surrounded by them, analyzing every single movement, every single fluctuation in my cursed energy, I can feel my heart beating faster and faster as the clock chimes.

Polarity, my technique allows me to alter energy, anything that has a positive and negative charge is affected by my existence.

Just a couple of seconds more.

The bell rings and I don't waste a single second as I get up, my bag already in my hands as I head to the door. 

"Yaga's daughter." His voice cuts through the noisy classroom.

I curse in my head as I stop in my tracks,  my father's eyes stab at me out of the corner of my eye. I swear I'll get it under control, I have too... I gulp before turning around slowly. I need Gojo Satoru to stop speaking to me, to go back to not knowing my name. My heartbeat is in my ears, and for some reason I feel like he can hear it too. I turn my technique on, slowing the beating of my heart, knowing the risk of his six eyes noticing the energy peak altering an electromagnetic field has.

But he must not know.

 I could die if he knows, is it  already too late?

"Yes?" I answer in a confused tone, I must keep my weak act, a spoiled daughter, an inferior being, that's what he has to perceive me as.

He walks closer. Shit. I turn my technique back off. I had to, if he tried to touch me and he went through...

Fuck, I am scared.

I look up at him, my blood immediately pooling at my feet as I see his eyes widened, almost empty, like they are seeing right through me.

He noticed...

"Follow me," Gojo looks down at me as he walks past me towards the door. I try to stop my hands from shaking as I don't dare to look at my father's eyes before walking behind him. I let my eyes close as I try to breathe at a steady pace. The elders, will they kill me if he finds out? I close my eyes tighter as I try not to think of the possible punishments I could face.

My eyes burst open as I crash into something. I look up to find Satoru'back blocking my vision. Why did he stop... I look closely and realize I didn't hit against him, but the infinite between us.

So this was his goal? He is testing his limitless on me.

Thank god I turned my technique off.

My eyes slowly trace up his figure as he turns to face me. The moment my eyes meet his I can feel a shiver creep down my spine. Why does he look so pissed? I didn't fucking touch him, so why does he still look so scary? His usual friendly expression completly gone.

His hand comes up and my eyes widen as he looks at me with a cocky smile. "Blue." The word leaves his lips. 

Shit.

Before I get to say anything, all the air in my lungs gets forced out as my back crashes against the wall. My body slides down to the floor as I try to gasp for air. The blue-eyed psychopath crouches in front of me and pushes my shoulders against the wall to make me sit up straight, his eyes glued to mine.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" he whispers. "I'm not insane. I know I'm not, so tell me." He leans closer. "What did you do?"

I inhale sharply, trying to fill my lungs. "What are you talking about?" I ask.

I flinch away as his fist smashes the wall next to me. He is insane. His hands go to my collar, pulling my face closer to his, his breath hitting my skin.

"So you do think I'm an idiot. Who the fuck do you think you are talking to?" His breathing is deep. "You changed something in the classroom; I felt your cursed energy change, so stop this little act and switch it back on." His eyes are so widened he almost looks not human. "You're gonna pretend you didn't notice what happened in the cafeteria that day?"

I look towards the sound of footsteps, Geto Suguru, Shoko Ieri, and Nanami Kento coming closer. I notice Gojo's grip on my collar loosens as his eyebrows furrow. His friends are here.

Do I have a death wish? Screw it.

I focus on making my eyes water as his friends approach us. Making him lose trust could allow my survival someday. A tear rolls down my eye.

"Please," I sniffle. "I don't know what you are talking about."

Gojo's face immediately turns to face me, his expression baffled. I can feel my face go pale as his eyes shoot me a warning. Tears fall down my face and I wipe them like a lost child. Geto runs towards us and grabs Gojo by his collar, pulling him away from me.

"What the hell, Satoru?" Geto yells at him. I have to stop myself from smiling because of his reaction. His eyes glued to me; he looks like a rabid dog.

"Are you okay?" Shoko asks me as Nanami crouches next to me, both looking at me with worry.

I wipe my tears. "It hurts." My eyes are still glued to Gojo as I sniffle.

"Suguru, take him away," Nanami says before passing an arm under my shoulder, helping me up. "Let's go to the infirmary."

Sweet karma.