back

-calums pov-

"Babe, i gotta take Luke's car back to him and get my stuff." Michael told me as I walked into the kitchen, yawning and rubbing my eyes. He was making pancakes. And they were all slightly messed up. Cute. "I missed you" I told him. "Did you hear me about luke?" He asked. "Mm hmm" I nodded. "Soon. So eat and get ready and then can you follow me there?" He asked me. "Yeah" i agreed. "Cool" he said, sitting next to me.

We ate together and i got dressed and put shoes on. He walked out and I grabbed my keys and followed him. I waited for him to pull out of the driveway before I did. Green Day sartex playing in my car and I turned it down a little bit. It was actually Michaels car. Mine was destroyed. I didn't care. I had Michael. That's what mattered.

I followed him all the way to Luke's and je walked in when we got there. I followed him. He went up the stairs and into a bedroom. The bedroom was pretty. He opened a closet and took some clothes out. He put them on his arm and grabbed a purple candle.

He finished gathering his things and put them in the backseat of the car, and i drove back to our apartment.

Short af I know but I'm extremely tired sorry

Love you guys so much