done

-Michaels pov-

I watched Calum drive away. I was in shock. Tears started going down my face at the realization of what I had done. I ruined my relationship. For a fucking dare. A stupid dare.

Calum wasn't gonna forgive me. I knew that. He already forgave me for forgetting him and dating luke. He forgave me for everything. But this was the main fuck up.

He was done. I knew that. And it hurt so bad. I turned around and walked back in the house to find my phone. When I eventually found it, the time surprised me. 4 am. Wow.

Calum left around 3:30. I found his contact and called him. Three times. He didn't answer. So I texted.

-calums pov-

My phone went off again. I looked at the contact. Michael. This was the second time he had called. I wasn't gonna answer. I'd turn my phone on airplane mode. I'd turn it off. I didn't wanna talk to him.

My phone quit ringing but was followed by it starting a couple seconds later. Ugh. I ignored him again. It was 4 am. He might think I'm asleep. But I had left at 3:30. So maybe not.

I didn't really care what he thought though. He didn't care what I thought when he was drinking. He didn't care what i thought when he was playing truth or dare. He didn't care when he was dared to kiss someone else. And he sure as hell didn't care when he was making out with that slut. So why should I care what he thinks?

And he wasn't voicing that he loved me and i was his. He was calling me and probably assuming i was asleep.

Thats when he started texting me. I sighed. I looked at all of them.

Calum

Calum are you ok

Babe I'm sorry

Cal

Calum please

Please answer me

Calum

Omfg

Are you ok

I'm so sorry

Calum please

Can we talk about this

I was drinking

It was a dare

I didn't think about it

I love you so much

I scoffed before texting back.

Leave me the hell alone michael

And turning my phone off.