make up

-ashtons pov-

Luke walked in and looked at me. "Luke, babe, I'm so sorry. I won't ever hit you again. I promise." I told him. "Its fine" he mumbled, wrapping his arms around me. I looked down at him and kissed him, and ended up with him on the couch under me in a heated make out session.

I tugged on the bottom of his shirt and he pulled it off, then he basically pulled mine off. When i pulled down his zipper and unbuttoned his pants, he tensed up. "What's wrong?" I breathed. "N- nothing" he stuttered. "Just, I wasn't prepared and you might laugh" he said. I shook my head.

"Never. Do you want me to stop?" I asked, making him shake his head quickly. "Okay" I said, pulling his pants down, revealing bright red lace panties. I got even harder and he covered his face. "Luke, oh my god. You're so fucking hot" I told him. He pulled his face out and I kissed him. Then both of us were completely out of our pants and underwear.

I grabbed the lube and coated my fingers, then pushed one inside of him. "Daddy" he moaned. We had talked about kinks and things like that before...

Soon I was pushing a third one in and he was moaning loudly. I pulled my fingers out and smiled at him. "This might hurt a bit." I told him. "That's fine" he panted.

I laced our fingers together and pushed inside of him gently. He moaned. "D- daddy. Faster. Please." He moaned. I thrusted a bit harder causing both of us to moan and me to throw my head back in pleasure.

"Fuck daddy" he said loudly as I moved faster.

After a few minutes, we both came and I layed next to him, both of us panting.

"I love you so much luke" I said, kissing his forehead. "I love you too ash" he said.

He fell asleep despite the fact that it was like 3:15 pm.