netflix

-Ashton's pov-

I was watching mean girls on Netflix and luke was still cuddled up to me, asleep, he was still naked. I was basically naked except that I had a shirt on.

As Cady was walking into the Halloween party, I felt luke move a bit and sigh. Then I heard his voice in a cute partly raspy mumble. "Ashton?" He asked. I looked at him. His eyes were still closed. "Yes babe?" I asked. "Don't go" he said. "What?" I asked, confused.

"Don't go ash. I love you" he told me. "Luke, what are you talking about?" I asked. "I love you" he repeated. "I love you" I answered. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He gripped me tighter. "Don't ash. Please don't go." He said, a big clearer. I rubbed his cheek with my thumb. He was asleep. "I wont luke" i told him, trying to calm him down. His grip on me loosened after a minute.

"I love you" he mumbled. He fell back asleep completely and small snores were passing through his partly parted lips. "I love you so much" I whispered. I did. He was so cute and perfect. I loved him so much. And I knew nothing was going to change that.

I ran my fingers through his hair for a minute. His soft, fluffy hair. He was so pretty. Beautiful. Everything about him was flawless and beautiful. From his gorgeous bright blue eyes to his cute little boopable nose.

Everything from his sexy lip piercing to the soft skin on his neck and chest. Everything from his blonde fluffy quiff to his adorable deep laugh. Everything. I just loved him and everything about him.

I watched his nose move a bit and his mouth close. He swallowed and his mouth partly opened again. He was so cute. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I lost interest in the movie and watched him sleeping. That sounded creepy but oh well.

"How did I end up with someone so perfect?" I asked myself. "I'm not perfect" he mumbled. I looked down and he was rubbing his eyes, and them his eyes were open. "I'm not." He said. "Yes you are luke. Everything about you is perfect." I told him. He shook his head and kissed me. "No. You are." He said. "You are luke. You're flawless. And I love you and everything about you so fucking much" I told him. He smiled. "I love you too" he said.

I smiled and kissed him.