UPDATE

• Dedicated to 5 seconds of summer

Hi there :) Sorry there is no upload today. I'm really sorry. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to upload on thursday or friday!

The reason for that is...that I'm too hysterical to write. You all know I absolutely LOVE 5 seconds of summer ! I'm so obsessed and I cried when I heard they won't be opening the Take me Home Tour in Europe...which is shit !

BUUT...

*druuummmmss*

On sunday...the band account foollllooooowed me !!!!! I REPEAT THEY FOLLOWED ME!

Also I looove drawing! I don't know if I'm talented..many people say so. Well.. I just drawed a picture of 5sos. I drawed a lot of them before but this time... I decided to post it on twitter..and voila....

5 SOS retweeted it !! THEY RTed IT !!

so far so good.

I was sitting on my bed...crying because they RT it. Crying because two days ago they followed me.

Then I simply responded to one of their tweets..not thinking anything about it...just saying thank you that they followed and RT and told them I love them....

BAAAM

They answered me.......that they love me too ! And now I'm sitting here...one and a half hour later....still in tears...still shaking like an idiot.....

hope you understand it's not possible for me to type / write because it would only be about those 4 boys I love so much !

Thanks for your understandment or whatever !

I love you ! <3

If you don't hear anything from me the next days I'll be dead! RIP 26th March 2013 ! Bye