Chapter 25

„Good morning class. " Harry chirped when he entered the class.

"Good morning." They all replied in unison. I just stared at my desk, too embarrassed to look up.

Yesterday he talked in his sleep, telling me he loves me. That was more than awkward. I just sat beside his bed for hours, staring at him in disbelief. Of course there was a spark in me, exploding, making me feel ecstatic. But I knew it was wrong. At about 4am I took my bag and just left his apartment. I know, going home alone in the night as a 17 years old girl wasn't probably my best idea, but luckily nothing did happen.

I wondered what he thought when he woke up, without me being there anymore.

"Ms. Martins?" his voice interrupted my thoughts. Well, that's for not paying attention.

"Sorry?" I asked bluntly.

"Could you please pay attention to what I say?" his stare nothing but cold.

"Umm, yes. Sorry." I answered.

He shook his head and turned to the board again.

"I'd like to see you after the lesson is over." He announced.

I frowned. "Why?"

"Because I'd like to have a word with you."

I didn't start a comeback. It wouldn't help me either.

For me, the lesson ended way too soon. And now, I had to talk to him.

I don't even know what he wants to talk about.

"Ms. Martins?"

"I'm coming."

When everybody left the class and it was only me and him, he got up from his chair and walked towards me.

"We have to talk."

"About what?"

"Yesterday."

"Yesterday?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes. I have to apologize myself. I shouldn't have drunken that much. "

I sighed in relief.

"Oh, yes. But that's not a problem."

"Are you sure?"

"Um yes. "

Had he forgotten about what happened after the restaurant?

"That's it. You can go." He said, turning away from me, packing his stuff and waiting for me to leave the class first.

That was weird. I mean, sure he drunk some Tequilas but did he really drink so much that he was so hungover that he forgot about the rest of the night?

I walked down the corridor to my next class. On my way to English I heard someone call my name behind me.

I turned around, seeing Skye running towards me.

"Hey bitch." She yelled giving me a hug.

"Heya." I replied and walked with her together.

We had English together so we took our usual seats in class and waited for the teacher.

"Kim?"

"Yea?"

"Can we talk?" Skye asked me.

"Sure. What about?" I smiled.

"About our friendship." She said, her voice breaking at the end.

"Wh-" I started but the teacher just entered the room, forcing our attention towards him.