Chapter 35

Lets see who the mysterious woman is... enjoy :)

"Kim..." Skye tried, but I had Tunnel-vision. All I could see was them. Arm in Arm at the checkout.

Is he serious?

"Kim." Skye said again. "Maybe it's his sister."

"I saw a photo of his sister in his apartment." I said icy . "And this is most definitely not his sister."

I got to know Harry as a player. He didn't change.

I can't blame him. He looks perfect. How could he just be satisfied with a 17 years old student? A kid. . .

He had his needs.

Some things I just couldn't give to him. And that woman next to him looked like she was ready to give him everything.

I can't do this.

"Skye? Can you do me a favor?" I leaned against the orange juice stapel. I just hope it doesn't break down.

"Whatever you want."

"Can you go to the checkout alone? I can't go there. I'll wait outside." I mumbled.

She nodded. "No problem. I'll handle this. But make sure he doesn't see you:"

"You're the best." I said and made my way to the Exit as I pulled my hoddie up so no one was able to see my face.

From afar I saw Skye as she shoved past Harry and the woman and gave him a death glare. Then she smiled at the cashier and payed the stuff before heading out and stuffing everything into the back of her car.

Then she waved at me and signaled me to run.

So I did.

I quickly ran to her car and got in and then we finally made our way back to Skyes house.

But my mood for the movie marathon was buggered.

"Kiiim. You don't know who she is. She could be a cousin, another family member or a childhood friend." Skye tried to comfort me.

She was right. But still I felt that sharp pain in my stomach.

As my boyfriend he can tell me when he meets up with someone. He can trust me.

I remembered the situation with Dylan and paloma. It was practically the same. Just that I don't exactly know if Harry is cheating on me.

Why always me?

While Skye watched all the movies, I stared out of the window, imagening Harry making out with that chick.

Sometimes, thinking of the worst situation makes it better because you're less disappointed when it comes out.

"If you don't watch the movies now and if you don't stop making that face I'll throw you out of my house, I swear." Skye rolled her eyes.

I didn't say anything.

"Seriously Kim. If it bothers you so much, why don't you ask him?"

"Because when I text him I'd interrupt him with her." I said monotonous.

"Stop it now."

I rolled my eyes and turned to the TV.

"I think I need some sleep." I said and layed down on the matress and closed my eyes.

"Whatever you want...I want you to talk to him tomorrow, otherwise, I'll talk to him. Night." Skye said. She was a bit pissed, but I just felt empty, so I didn't care.