Chapter 26

Romance #568 / Fan Fiction #776 CAN I GET A HELL YEAH? 

Previously in "Mr. Styles"

Great, now I have two of those people. My mum. . . .who is waaaaay too awkward when it comes to stuff like this. And Skye.

If anything slips from them, both, Harry and I. .are practically dead. Well, he'll be fired and going to jail, and I'll be a massive slut. Both is rather unpleasant.

I just walked to class when I felt someone grabbing my hand and before I could turn around I was pulled into the next janitors closet.

The light was out and I was pressed up against a wall next to the door. It reminded me alot of Harry and I just a few weeks ago in the supply room next to his classroom. A minty breath was tickling the skin by my neck.

"Hi there." a masculine voice said and I knew immediately whom it belonged to.

*

"What do you want?" I asked blinking twice. I still couldn't believe he really dared to even talk to me.

"Isn't that obvious?" his husky voice sounded through the small room. He was so close. . .too close for my liking.

"Leave me alone Dylan." I whispered trying to get out of his grip. His hands around my wrists tightened. He wasn't going to let me go. Through the light that was shining through the crack of the door I saw the spark in his eyes, the lust.

"I left you alone way too long. Now it's time to play." he laughed bitterly.

"This isn't a fucking game Dylan. Let me go." my voice was now much louder.

He narrowed his eyes. "To me it is. And you're just one of the little figures that I can push from place to place. Like monopoly. And if you don't play my rules you're going to lose."

He was being serious. I didn't know this side of Dylan. I only knew one jocky, funny but lovely and caring boy who seemed to be perfect boyfriend material like in all those girly movies. That was my view of Dylan until I catched him with Paloma. I didn't even bother to care about him. He tried to reach me multiple times but I always sent him straight to voicemail. Eventually he gave up. The last call was about a month ago and I haven't heard anything from him. . . . until now.

I tried to speak but he intrrupted me. "And don't try to scream, it won't help." his smile was evilish.

"Why are you doing this?" was all I managed to say. His grip even tightened if that was possible and a pain shot through my arms. "Please don't. . " I hissed through gritted teeth and he losened his grip. . just a bit.

"Because I want you back and if you don't return to me on your free will, I have to force you. I'm sorry babygirl but now it's my time to create the rules."

"We always played after your 'rules' as you like to call it." I answered. I had to change his mind or he'll rape me in this closet.

"No babygirl we didn't. And now stop asking or you already lose the first part of the game. The old Dylan is gone. It's time for Dylan 2.0." he replied dryly.

"You've got to be kidding me. Where the hell did you bang your head man! " my thoughts spoke faster than my mouth. but seriously, slowly, it was getting ridiculous. Is this a sick joke?

Suddenly he raised his hand and hit me hard in the face. I was totally perplex that I realized he really hit me after I was lying on the ground.

"I told you not to give me that answers, love. Don't mess around." he whispered calmly as he never hit me.