Chapter 19

"Kim. Get up. It's 6." his voice woke me up. This isn't mum's voice.

Where the hell is mum? Am I dreaming?

But when I opened my eyes I remembered everything again. HARRY.

Oh shit.

Reluctantly I got up and searched in my bag for clothes that I could wear today. Of course, mum forgot to wash my favourite tops and shirts so all I took with me were the clothes I hated most.

I went for a black skinny jeans and a simple white top with a blue cardigan. There was no ensuite bathroom like I'm used to have at home, so I had to leave "my" room to search Harry's bathroom. Where was it again? Left or right?

I chose the left one and smiled victoriously when I saw that I guessed right.

Quickly I pinned my hair up and put a bit of make up on before I left the bathroom again and lifted my bag up from the corner of my current room.

Harry was already waiting in the kitchen.On the table was a bowl with cereals. If I was still falling for him I'd say : Damn, he looked freaking hot, sitting on the bar chair, drinking coffee, looking tired in such a hot way.

But no. . . I wasn't falling for him anymore. He's a priiiiiiick!

"Goodmorning." he smiled when he saw me entering the huge room.

Why is he smiling? There's no reason to smile. Everything here is shit. ABSOLUTE NO REASON TO SMILE DUDE

"Morning." I answered, keeping my voice cold as ice. I'm doing pretty good at my job, don't you think? "Mission failed my ass, Scottie !" I thought to myself.

Forgetting him is easier than I first thought.

I looked at the bowl on the table, but decided to ignore it. Tapping my left foot again and again, I gave him the sign that I was waiting for him to hurry up.

"Don't you want to eat something before you go to school?" he frowned.

"Do I look like I want to eat something?!"

"Well. . .no. bu-" he said confused.

"Then why are you asking?"

I'm so good.

Sadness flashed across his face.

"Okay. I just wanted to be kind." he said then, putting the bowl onto the shelf.

Suddenly, I felt so mean and bitchy. Maybe he really just tried to be nice.

But. . . . if I'm nice now. . . I'll never be able to forget him fully.

I have to pull it through now.

"Whatever." I shrugged, feeling massivly bad.

He looked at me. Thenat the ground. Then at me again.

"What are you waiting for?" the sudden change of his voice suprised me. He wasn't smiling anymore, nor was he trying to be nice.

"For you?!" I gave him the DUH-tone.

"Why?!"

"You have to drive me to school?"

"Why should I? You know there's a bus, driving to school and nobody can see us coming to school together."

In some point, he was right. . . but. . .

"I don't know where the bus stop is."

"Then you better go now and search it before you're too late." he shrugged.