Chapter 28

Here's a little flashback of what happened before in case you are too lazy to go back to the previous chapter because it was so long ago. ( I'd be too lazy so that's why :'D )

"Harry?" NOW OR NEVER!

"Yes?"

"I came here for a reason."

"What reason?"

Keep calm Kim. Keep calm.

"it's hard to say and I know it will ruin everything and that you don't feel the same way and I accept that but I just can't take it anymore. it's killimg me insidely and I don't know my life is a complete mess and argh, I don't know how to say it. I'm so nervous I have the feeling of blacking out every moment." I breathed.

He got up and sat down next to me. soooo close.

"Calm down Kim. And please stop crying you know I hate that. You can tell me everything." he smiled, stroking my hair.

Now or never, now or never.

He wiped away a tear I didn't realise was falling down my cheek.

"Harry?"

Yes Kim.?" he whispered.

Do it ....

"I think I love you."

Help me God.

I looked at him in shock.

. . .waiting for my execution. But instead of yelling at me. . .he pressed his lips gently against mine.

He lifted me up until I was placed on his lap. During that , his lips didn't leave mine and I decided to take the next step and put my arms around his neck, softly running my hands through his soft hair. This has been my dream since we met. I never thought this would ever happen. Never! But look where I am now.

He intensified the kiss even more and soon he was on top of me and I was lying under him on the creme-white couch.

But suddenly he broke our kiss and lifted his head, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Kim." he whispered. "What the hell have you done to me.?"

"I-I don't know.", I managed to say. I was so out of breath. And so was Harry. Secretly I hoped we would go back to our make out session but instead Harry got off me and walked through the room. Going in circles, running his long fingers through his messy brown hair.

"You know." he said after a couple of minutes. " We can't do this."

"Do what?"

"This." he waved with his hands between me and him, gesturing he meant us.

"I know." I said quietly.

"Daaamn." he sighed.

Okay, let's be honest. I came here, not expecting much. I thought I would come here and confess my love and he would laugh at me and I would run away crying. Instead we made out on his couch. Buuut, I confessed all my feelings to him and he never said anything back to me.

The thing is, I really want to know what he feels about me. . . .if he feels anything about me.

"Harry?" I asked carefully.

"Hm?"

"What is it between you and I?"

He smiled sadly, locking eyes with mine. "I'd love to tell you but I really don't have a clue what's happening right now."