evacuation period

"since no one is here and we ran out of everything we have to go to the store y/n" i looked at draco. "let me get ready" i watching him nod and walk off. "white or black long sleeve?" "black" "army green cargo or black mock cargo" "grey mock" "okay pick a shoe" "those black vans" "classic high or platform high" "plat" i got dressed and mattheo brushed my hair and styled it. and then i dressed him. "you ready yet" "yeah lets go" draco was driving and i was in shotgun which made a fun music ride of me jamming out next to him. "your not sitting front seat on the way back" "fine ill stop" once we finally got to the store we looked at each other. "who brought a list?" i looked at them. in the end i wrote a quick little list and we went in. "milk,eggs,butter,yogurt" i spoke looking at them watching them get everything. "water,pop, redbull, koolaid" "chips, chips,chips, chex, popcorn" "strawberry, lemon,lime,pineapple, raspberry, bananas" "pasta, pasta,alfredo, red sauce" "paprika, cajun, salt, peper, garlic, chives, rosemary, and you know what just let me get everything" i spoke grabbing half the spices on the shelf and throwing them in the cart. "what the fuck do we need cumin for" i looked at mattheo who shut up really quick. "chicken,steak,ground beef, more chicken breast." "okay this one is long.." i watched as they looked at me. "ketchup, mayo, mustard, sour cream" "wait you dont really like mustard" draco said all the while i looked at him. "barbeque sauce, soy and teriyaki, chamoy" i watched them grab it making sure it was right. "potato, asparagus, lettuce, tomato, onion, garlic cloves" "what onion" "purple mattheo" "cucumber and thats it for food" once we walked to the other side of the store it got more confusing. "tooth paste not the shitty kind, fem products, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, face moisturizer, face serum" "you get all your shit and we will just get what ever you pick out" "im picky mattheo" draco spoke looking at him. i watched him walk over to the old spice. "put that shit down" "fine pick" i smiled as soon as he gave me the go ahead. i touched each of their hairs and looked at the options. "draco your getting hims for protein and color correction you fucking bitch" i put a shampoo and conditioner in the cart. "why do i need 2" "you did not just say that to me" "wheres the 2 in one" "you did not just say that to me" he looked at me not seeing the harm hes done to my little heart. "mattheo my love your getting a shit ton. mother fucker take care of your hair" i got the whole olaplex line. everything. every single thing from number 1 to 9. "draco im giving you this one cause you need it just as much as i do" i looked at him and smiled. "what did i get us into" "i dont know but fuck you" "now body wash." i looked to draco pickin out a molten brown black leather scent. and for mattheo he gets native because why not. now for me i got what i usually get but more of it. and when i finally picked out my face stuff and makeup since i lost like all of it in the battle we were on our way. "razor" draco spoke from beside me. "okay so shaving cream and a razor" i ended up picking out a fancy ass shaving thing for each of them and the basics for me. "toliet paper, paper towels, baby wipes 3 pack, and 3 tooth brushes" i watched them all run and i started putting more shit we needed in the basket. "and thats everything" i said looking at them and going to check out. "what the total?" "540" "i did better then i thought" i smiled, i mean thats an accomplishment. "we spent more in haircare then on food" "beauty is expensive." and once we got back i had to show them how to use everything including showing mattheo how to use a fucking hair dryer, much the same with draco. "why the hell is my hair so soft" mattheo spoke smiling touching his hair. "y/n why is my hair purple" "it will fade draco im toning it with shampoo so it doesnt you know, kill itself" in the end they were both pretty happy with how it turned out. "cool im going to a girls house again. i will see you tonight or tomorrow" we waved to him as he walked out and drove off. "im horny" i said only seeing mattheo look at me before picking me up and rushing me upstairs to my room and letting loose. 

"now i cant walk mattheo" "good" he was pretty much breathless. "5 hours thats a new record i think" 

and in the end my parents came back. we got married had 3 kids of our own and overall were happy. not much you can complain with. i ended up going to hogwarts as a place of work taking over potions and dada. and that will conclude any sort of better story. and draco was happy to be an uncle. but knowing that im sure i can go into detail over the whole ordeal one day. one day is not today and maybe not tomorrow. but someday.