I Robot, You Jane- 2

Buffy and I were running to catch up to Willow, who, according to Buffy, had been not answered her phone all last night.

"Willow! Willow, hey, wait up!"

"Oh, Buffy, Lucy, I didn't even see you."

"Or hear me. What was up last night? I tried your line, like, a million times."

"Oh, I was, I was talking."

"Talking to... Okay, that's it, you have a secret, and that's not allowed."

"Why not?"

"Cause... there's a rule."

"Lucy?" Willow whined, looking to me for help.

"Don't look at me! You were bugging me about Kyle, now it's your turn. Spill!"

"Well, I sort of me someone."

"I knew it! This is so important! When did you meet?"

"Last week after we did the scanning project in the library?"

"Does he go here?" "What's his name?" "Have you kissed him?" "What's he like?" Buffy and I took it in turn to ask questions.

"No, Malcolm, no, and very nice."

"You are a thing of evil for not telling me this right away!"

"Well, I wasn't sure there was anything to tell. But last night, oh! We talked all night, it was amazing. He's so smart, guys, and he's romantic, and we agree about everything!"

"Oh, what's he look like?" Buffy asked.

"I don't know!" Willow shrugged, happily, leaving Buffy and I confused.

"Eh?"

We walked into the computer lab where Fritz and Dave were already on the computers

"So, you've been seeing a guy, and you don't know what he looks like? Okay, this is a puzzle. No, wait, I'm good at these. Does it involve a midget and a block of ice?"

"I met him on-line."

"On line for what?"

"Buffy, look at where we are right now." I told her, gesturing to all the computers.

"Oh!"

"Morning, kids!" Ms. Calendar announced as she entered the room, till she noticed me and Buffy standing with Willow. "Buffy, Lucy, are you supposed to be somewhere?"

"No, we have a free."

"Cool! But this is lab time, so let's make it a nice, short visit, okay?"

"Sure."

"You have mail." Willow's computer chimed.

"It's him!" Willow opened up the message that said 'I'm thinking of you.'