chapter 38

~King~

My jaw dropped when I opened the door to the private room to find Adelaide standing on the little platform stage wearing a sexy as fuck schoolgirl stripper costume and a smile. I made sure to shut and lock the door behind myself, turning back to her full of questions. "What's going on here baby?"

She shrugged her little shoulders and swayed those round hips to the music. "I wanted to give you a little surprise. Do you not like it?"

"I fucking love seeing you baby. But you are still hurt, I don't think its going to be good for your arm to be climbing that pole like you do." I worked to swallow the lump in my throat. As concerned as i was for her, i really wanted to watch her take off that sinfully sexy little outfit and fuck her right there in the strip club.

She glanced behind her at the pole and then looked back at me. "Maybe not, but I can still dance and strip. How about a floor show?" she was fiddling with the little tie around her neck, looking more nervous than she had been auditioning for me the first time.

Watching her before, I would have given anything to be alone with her and have her dancing just for me. Now there she was, begging to put on a show for my eyes only. I moved to take up the seat in front of the stage. Exactly where I had sat watching her and getting hard that first time she danced on that stage. "Do you have a preferred song?" I asked her. The same question we had asked every girl who'd auditioned that night.

She gave me a coy smile and purred "gentlemen's choice." damn, but I didn't remember what fucking song had been playing. By that point I was already losing my mind over her mere presence. I grabbed the remote and pressed play; whatever song was already queued up would do. I recognized the song, a rock ballad by a band Nova was a fan of, called Silent Scream.

Addy moved with the pumping beat, her hands running up from her thighs, over her slim belly to cup her plump tits. She squeezed and played with them, and I wanted to jump out of the chair and take over for her. She had hardly even begun, and I was ready to blow. I couldn't count the number of strippers I'd watched in my life. But not a single one of them could affect me the way Addy did.

She moved her arms up, pulled the clip from her hair, and shook her head as that mail of hair fell free around her. Sensually she lowered her arms and tugged the already tiny shirt up her thighs so I could see the tiny scrap of white fabric between her thighs that was already wet with her juices. I almost moaned in protest when she lowered the skirt again before giving a quick sharp tug that pulled the thing all the way off her body.

Addy turned bending forward until her palms hit the floor between her high heels shoes and that peach shaped ass was in the air right in front of my face. The g string that ran up between the lush globs of her ass hid nothing and my watering mouth compelled me to lean forward and take a bite. She walked her hands forward, lowering that sweet juicy ass away from my face and leaving her laying face down on the floor.

She rolled over, sat up, and spread her thighs. She reached down to play with the front of her panties, pulling first one side and then the other into the middle and displaying the saved bare lips of her sex. It was torture to sit there and not burst out of the seat to bury my face in that tight little pussy. I knew exactly what she tasted like, and I thought I might die if I didn't get that salty sweet flavor on my tongue soon.

Addy bowed her back and contorted her body into a back bend. With dexterity and agility i had never possessed she pushed her legs off the floor and flipped herself over holding herself up with her arms. She tried to hide it, but I could see how much that move had hurt her arm. I got up then. "King, what are you doing?" She sounded shocked and disappointed.