chapter 39

~King~

I won't say I wasn't fucking shocked when Addy demanded that I "say mean things" to her. But fuck if it didn't turn me on. "I am gonna cum." I moaned only for me to orgasm harder than I ever had before to hear her pant in my ear, "yes King, use me like your little cum dumpster." while I pounded into her. "Oh. King." she called out as her own release hit and her tight channel spasmed around me. "Yes, I'm Cumming! KING!" she called out my name and clutched at my shoulders.

She chanted my name as she came down from her peak. I cradled her in my arms, stroked her hair, and whispered sweet things in her hair. "I've got you baby. I'm right here."I rolled to my side, propped up on one arm, so I wasn't crushing her. She followed me, clinging on to me like one of those baby monkeys. "I love you king. I love you so much I don't think my heart can take you rejecting me for another minute." she said into my chest.

"Rejecting you?" I pulled back so I could look down at her pretty face. I had to pull her away to see her. "Baby, you had me in the palm of those little hands from the moment I saw you at that stupid dance school. I tried so hard to fight this thing between us. But, baby, you are irresistible to me."

She squirmed as close as she could get to me without crawling under my skin. Her face buried in the crook of my neck and wiggled until she was comfortable. I heard her mutter something that sounded like "Bullshit." I couldn't help but laugh. It had not slipped my notice that Addy made a conscious effort not to cuss in her everyday speech, during sex was the only time she didn't make any attempt to guard her speech. She didn't slip often.

"What's the problem, Adelaide? What was this all about? Not that I didn't appreciate the shit out of your little surprise." I was quick to clarify so I didn't hurt her feelings. "But don't think that I don't know that you hate stripping."

"I thought I was gonna die. I was so scared that I would never see you again. All I have wanted since I got out of the hospital is for you to screw my brains out. It's been WEEKS King!" she moved so fast I was shocked when her little fit hit my stomach. I laughed. She wasn't trying to hurt me, not that she could. My Addy was just trying to emphasize her point.

"You were injured, baby. I'm not a small man, and I like it rough. I didn't want to risk hurting you more. Don't think I missed that you hurt your arm doing that flip up there. Are you ok?" she halfheartedly slapped at my chest, face still nestled in the space between my neck and shoulder.

"You aren't supposed to mention that."

"It's going to be real fun explaining to your physical therapist that you hurt yourself doing a strip tease for your old man." I chuckled.

"It was just a back hand walk over. It's not that big of a deal. And I don't hate stripping in general. It's actually pretty fun. The part I hate is being on display for a bunch of strange horny men. It's different when it's for fun... or for you." her voice was muffled, but I caught every word. I understood. You would not catch me dead doing what I had just done for Addy in front of anyone else.

"Yeah." I rasped. "It's different when you feel safe. Baby, as long as there is still breath in my lungs, you will always be safe. Not that you aren't a little bad ass in your own right. My ruff tuff cream puff." she laughed, and then bit down on my shoulder. "Ouch! Hey!" she pushed until i rolled onto my back.

She threw a leg over me, straddling my hips. I was hard again almost instantly. She smiled down at me and ground her pussy, still dripping from our first round, down on my aching cock. "I'm not fragile King."

"I know." I admitted. "That doesn't mean that my every instinct to possess and protect you are ever going to go away." her smile was so sweet and sexy at the same time.