31 - Fake Dan

'Fuck, you're so hot.'

I mumble something inaudible in return when the guy I'm making out with pushes his lips back onto mine. He has me pressed up against the wall and his hand is riding up dangerously high beneath the skirt I borrowed from Liv while his tongue is exploring every inch of my mouth.

Being in this club with Dan yesterday seems like a lifetime ago already. Ever since Liv came to pick me up, hours ago now, I've been doing my best not to think about him, or my mother, or how the plan on how to tell her about med school failed miserably.

We've been at Inferno for a while now, but I lost track of Liv and Zoe some time ago. Around the time I started to make out with the tall guy with thick dark hair who now takes his lips off mine to mumble huskily in my ear.

'I want to fuck you,' he says, while he runs his hand up my body and takes a firm hold of my breast. I'm too drunk to care that we're in the middle of the club where everyone can see us.

'Okay,' I sigh in reply. I want to fuck him too. I just want to feel something good. Something not complicated. So I let him take my hand.

'Come on.'

I stumble along while he drags me through the crowd to the stairs that lead to the toilets. When I trip on the first step, he laughs and holds me by my waist to help me up the stairs.

'How much have you had to drink?' he asks me.

'Not enough,' I mumble.

When he drags me into the men's bathroom and into a stall, some men whistle or shout encouragement. We ignore them. As soon as he locks the door behind him, we latch onto each other again.

'Anyone ever fuck you in a bathroom stall before?' he asks me in a husky voice.

'Yeah,' I tell him as he kisses my jaw. I've has sex in a lot of places. Though I did become a little less confident in having sex in public places after the bookstore debacle. But tonight, I don't care. I don't care about anything.

I throw my arms around him when he kisses me again and wrap one leg around him. He runs his hands along my legs and pulls up my dress to my waist. I moan when he kisses my neck and pushes his body up against me. This could be fun.

But then he grabs my hands and takes a firm hold of my wrists that he pushes against the wall beside my head.

'I'm going to fuck you so hard,' he moans into my ear. He moves my hands to above my head and brings them together so he can hold them with just one hand. With the other, he starts to undo his belt.

I try to free my hands from his grasp, but he's strong. And he doesn't budge when I try to move. It reminds me of the handcuffs Calvin put on me. I didn't like that either.

'Can you let go?' I ask. Maybe too softly, because he ignores it. I hear him open his zipper while he sucks the skin on my neck.

'Dude, let go,' I say, harder this time.

He looks up now and takes a look at my arms. Thankfully, he lets go. But I have no time to be relieved, because he turns me around with a rough motion and presses my face against the dirty wall of the bathroom stall.

'Don't act like you don't like it rough,' he says, taking a hold of my panties. He keeps one hand on my back to keep me pressed against the wall. I can't move. And for a moment, I'm back in my bed when I was 14. And Jack climbed in next to me. And I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything.

Just like that, I don't want to do this anymore. Not with the sound of Jack moaning while he touched me ringing in my ears. I can't make it stop.

'Wait,' I mumble.