Chapter 28: Daddy Tasia

THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT, SEXUAL RELATIONS & FREAKINESSS 💦💦🫣 VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT, SEXUAL RELATIONS & FREAKINESSS 💦💦🫣 VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. Lol. Thank you all for keeping up with this crazy roller coaster ride and being patient, cause we been all around the world. You deserve a break. Let me know your thoughts! I'll likely go back add some more to this chapter so check back periodically.
💭

Fantasia's POV

I never intended on things moving in this direction tonight with Taraji. I had originally planned on us just talking and figuring things out, but something I had buried deep inside took over when she mentioned she was with Michael.

I'm not usually the jealous type, at all.
I'm normally secure in my place in people's lives, especially hers. But I can't let her get swept back under his thumb, I won't have that.

I had to pull out a version of myself that I've always tried to keep tucked away, deep into the ethers of my being. A dominant force field that I've suppressed for most of my life. I don't know if I'd consider her an alter ego, but she is an energy who is unapologetic and fearless.

I want Taraji to be the first person I fully unveil this persona to.

I need her to be.

"Uh uhn. I'm in charge tonight. Take this off, and lay back." I command. I'm actually taken aback by my own assertion.

Taraji doesn't speak. We maintain eye contact as she grabs the bottom of her dress and pulls it above her head. She flicks it onto the floor then lays back against the bedframe as she was told.

I hold a firm poker face, refusing to allow my nerves to remove me from this moment. I admire her entire body from the soles of her feet to the baby hairs sweeping across her forehead. A usual headstrong and forceful woman appeared somewhat shy and submissive under my gaze. I got on my hands and knees and crawled towards her slowly. I couldn't wait to kiss her again.

I kiss her softly on the forehead first before I lean down to kiss her on the lips. As much as I wanna kiss her gently, I have a ravenous hunger that has been building for Taraji since the first day I saw her. I can't tether this passion anymore.

Taraji's POV

I barely get a chance to savor Fantasia's beauty before her lips are devouring mine, but her enthusiasm is infectious. I reciprocate the same amount of excitement and kissed her back hard as she pressed her body against mine. Her fully exposed skin generating heat against my own. The butterflies in my stomach are bursting at the seams.

Our kiss quickly becomes bruising and intense. Despite this, our tongues still intertwine in sync between deep breathy moans. I grasp at the small of Fantasia's back yearning desperately to become closer to her body. She sucks on my bottom lip then bites down on it, releasing a whisper from me. I dig my nails into her back and she hisses before pulling away abruptly and grabbing both of my wrists. She props them above my head and squints at me. "That hurt, my love. I'm not gone' have to tie you up, am I?" Fantasia hums.