Part. 22

Jungkook was forced to stay at taehyung's place. Yoona made sure that he will stay not only the night but also the entire week. Jungkook was hesitant to comply but he didn't had a choice. He asked sofie for permission to which she said he can stay there as long as he want.

After the lovely lunch with his mate and his family taehyung's father requested them to have a serious talk. They all went inside his study and talked for an hour. Joengin told taehyung that he has to take over the alpha position as soon as possible as joengin was getting old and he would like to step down.

Taehyung was hesitant to have that conversation with his father and he kept glancing jungkook time to time. He was confused at first but later found out the reason. 

Apparently in order to become the head alpha of this pack taehyung has to find his mate and mate with him. Then only would this pack will have a luna. Jungkook understood why he was hesitant. He knew jungkook wasn't ready. He wasn't ready to become the luna and lead a pack. 

Jungkook sat there without uttering anything. He didn't knew what to say nor any question was directed at him. Taehyung tried his best to convince his father to give him time but the alpha refused. That was the reason why Taehyung was ordered to come here at the first place. 

Taehyung have been training to become the alpha for years and his father was confident that he would be a perfect alpha. And he also had the belief that jungkook would be a good luna as he can see how much jungkook love his son. 

After finally convincing his father to atleast give jungkook time to adjust Taehyung finally dragged jungkook out of the study and went to his room. The room was spacious and had a king sized bed. It had a dark theme and well suited with taehyung's personality. 

"Are you gonna take a shower" jungkook asked Taehyung who was searching for his pajama inside the walk in closet. 

"Yes. Why? You wanna join?" Taehyung asked turning around with a smirk. 

"No!" Jungkook deadpanned with a 'don't you dare' look.

"Tsk. Boring" Taehyung said before getting two set of pajamas and went towards jungkook.

He hugged jungkook planting his face into jungkook's neck inhaling his soft scent. Jungkook wrapped one of his hands around taehyung's neck and the other travelled through taehyung's hair softly.

"Kook. About what dad said..." taehyung trailed off without breaking the hug.

"Hmm..." jungkook hummed.

"You know what mating means right?" He asked hesitance evident in his voice. His hand stopped rubbing through taehyung's hair.

"I know tae... but I don't know if I am ready or not" jungkook said In a small voice.

"I know. I won't force you nor hurry you. I will wait kook. Dad might show urgency but he would understand. I will wait untill you are ready and we would rule this pack together. Even if it takes you years to be ready we will do it together alright?" Taehyung said softly and the tenderness in his voice made jungkook feel like crying.

he was overwhelmed by the urgency to give taehyung his all. he could feel the love coming from his mate and he felt how much taehyung meant his each word. he pushed taehyung back a little to create enough space to look at his face. 

Taehyung was looking at him with warmth swirling in his eyes. He smiled softly before the words flowing from his mouth.

"Mark me" jungkook said making taehyung's eyes go wide. He looked at jungkook with his mouth slightly hung open as he couldn't believe what his mate just told him.