INTRODUCTION

Main Female character :-

SHRAVNI CHAVAN
The main feamle character of the story.
From India. 21 years old girl, came to south Korea for her further studies.

Name: Shravani Chavan
Age: 21

Physical Appearance:
Shravani is a girl, standing at 5'7' with long, dark hair that falls in loose curls all the way down to her hips. Her most striking feature is her big, doe-like brown eyes that are often described as 'bambi eyes'. She has a sharp jawline and high cheekbones, giving her a regal look. Her style is a mix of traditional and modern, often wearing kurtis with a modern twist.
(Ps: Something related to outer beauty traits every color, body shape and features are beautiful in human body. )

Personality Traits:
Shravani is an ambivert, meaning she possesses both introverted and extroverted qualities. She enjoys spending time with her large group of friends, but also needs her alone time for self-reflection and introspection. She is an ambitious and goal-oriented person, always striving for perfection in everything she does. She is not afraid to speak her mind and stand up for what she believes in. She values her freedom and independence greatly.

Background:
Shravani was born and raised in Maharashtra, India to a traditional Marathi family. Her parents were strict and had high expectations for her, especially when it came to her education and future. Despite their strictness, they also instilled in her the importance of family and cultural traditions. Shravani excelled in academics and always dreamed of studying abroad to further her education. When she received a scholarship to a university in another country, she jumped at the opportunity and moved away from her family for the first time.

Relevant Information:
Shravani is fluent in her native language, Marathi, as well as fluent in English. She enjoys trying new foods and learning about different cultures. She has a strong sense of justice and equality, often volunteering at organizations that support marginalized communities. She is also a perfectionist, which can sometimes lead to her being hard on herself. However, she is constantly working on finding a balance between her drive for success and self-care.

Main Male character:-

JEON JUNGKOOK
The main male character of the story.
From south Korea. 25 years old boy, An popular singer and businessmen.

Name: jeon Jungkook
Age: 25

Physical Appearance:
Jungkook is a handsome man with sharp features and a fit body. He has dark brown hair that is styled in a messy yet stylish way. His deep brown eyes are often described as dreamy and captivating. He stands at 6 feet tall and has a confident posture.

Personality Traits:
Despite being a successful businessman and singer, Jungkook is a true introvert. He is quiet and reserved, often preferring to keep to himself rather than socialize. However, he has a warm and genuine personality with those he is close to. He is also known to be very hardworking and determined, always striving for success in everything he does.

Background:
Jungkook was born into a well-off family and had an innate talent for singing. As a child, he would often perform for his family and friends, but it wasn't until his teenage years that he pursued it seriously. He started off as a trainee at a popular entertainment company and worked tirelessly to hone his skills. Eventually, he made his debut as a singer and quickly rose to fame, becoming one of the most popular and sought-after idols in the country.

Other Relevant Information:
Jungkook has a huge fan following both in his own country and worldwide. He is often referred to as the 'heartthrob' of the town, with fans swooning over his good looks and talent. However, he remains humble and grounded despite all the attention. His introverted nature also makes him a mysterious and intriguing figure, adding to his charm. Jungkook may be a successful businessman and singer, but he values his privacy and finds solace in his quiet moments alone.

P/N: IF YOU WANT TO USE Y/N FOR FL YOU CAN USE IT. I USED A NAME FOR THE FL TO MAKE IT CLEARER AND ( I FEEL SO ANNOYING TO WRITE Y/N. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. ) SO IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN USE Y/N.

*Further characters will be introduced along with the story.*