PART : 20

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

.

.

AUTHORS POV:

'Screeching sound of car'

"YOUUUUU CAN'T YOU SEE, YOU DUMBA** GET OUT OF THE CAR.." a feminine voice was screaming on a car as she was just missed the accident by that car..but no one came out of that car..

SHRAVANI'S POV:

"WAKE UPPPPP SHARUUUUUU" I screamed as it was past 8:00.

"Agg uth g bayoo nai trr to tirsat manus aaj baher ubha nai krnar direct company mdhun baher kadhel..."
(Aee wake up otherwise that fractious man will not make us stand out of the office but this time he will throw us out of the company.) I said pulling her blanket.

"Ahh.., 8 vajlet fakt yar jhopu de mala.." (It's 8 o'clock only let me sleep..) She said irritated.

"Office la nai jaychaye ka?"
(Don't want to go to office?) I asked.

"Jaychaye pn aaj pasun office 11:00 vajta ahe..."
(Want to go but from today office is at 11:00...) she said.

"Kay kon bolle tula?"
(What, who said it to you?) I asked surprised,
She sat on bed and in her sleepy voice she said,

"Areee ti ji Hr manager she na tine group chat bnvla a kal interns sathi ani tya vrr tine kal massage kelela...tu check krr mala jhopu de ata.."
(That HR manager, she made a group chat yesterday for interns and she updated on it yesterday you check it and let me sleep now..)

"Mi kase pahile nahi?"
(How come i didn't saw?) I asked, as I really didn't know and I didn't saw anything related to it..

"Dok thikanya var asel tr disel na tula.."
(If only you pay some attention then only you will be able to see..)she said while again sleeping on bed.

"Ho ka tujhe khup dok thikanya vrr aste jse."
(oh really as if you pay way too much attention..) I said and then I remembered that, I didn't checked my phone seems yesterday.

"Ata uth na mi nashta banvla a to thanda houn jail.. bagh tujhe favorite kande pohe kele mi.."
(Now wake up, I have made breakfast, it will get cold. See I made your favorite Kaande pohe) I said to her.

I got ready early today and made breakfast for both of us.

"Ho mi nntr garam kraun khaun gheil ata jhopu de.."
(Yes, I will heat it later and eat it. Now let me sleep.) she said And slept by taking her blanket over her head...

"I can't with this girl..." I said sighing and went to balcony to eat my breakfast and while eating I checked my phone there was two new group chats one for interns and one for operations team.

After eating my breakfast, I took files to recheck them so that , that cactuslal won't get any reason to insult me and I had time too.
"There is not even a single mistake in it..proud of you Shravani." I said while smiling and being proud of myself.