PART : 23

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

..
JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was on my laptop, checking my documents and the work done by my team the employees are doing great and the interns also doing great as they are understanding and learning about the projects and assignments given to them they have done great work. She came in and was about to say good morning..huh really little lady?, I mean in morning you created the scene which was almost finished my whole career and now you are being innocent.. now I'll show you who will apologize.

"Files" I said in a cold tone.
She putted the files on table and was standing but I was doing my important work and checking this files won't be fruitful. I have to teach her a lesson so I told her to seat as my work was going on and was going to take time.

"Sit down on chair." I said in a cold voice.

"Who me??" She said while Pointing at herself. Yah not you then who I thought and rolled my eyes.

"Then, do you see anyone else present here?" In a slow voice I said looking at her.
And after five minutes she sat on a rightside chair infront of me. I can feel her gaze on me. I don't know but I am feeling nervous. JEON what's happening with you.

"Huh, drink it." I said while sliding a glass of water to her so that she will look away from me. I was looking her from corner of my eye she was staring at the glass like it's not water but a venomous drink. I am sure she is thinking the same about that water.

"I didn't mixed anything in it you can drink it.." I said to assure her taking the files in my hand because I am going to just act like checking it.

After two or three minutes she drank the water but she dropped some on herself. Idiot plus stupid and new addition clumsy too. She looked at me but I pretended like I am not looking at her at all.

Then I started to check the files, I checked the first file it was all correct wow impressive she did it well. But your bad Miss. Little Shredder, I will make you regret doing the thing you did in morning.

"Do it again.." i said in a cold voice and with a cold look controlling my smile .

"What??" She said more like a scream,

"I said, DO THIS WORK AGAIN.." i said in a loud voice.

"But why ever-" she tried to say, hahahaa you didn't expected this, did you..? Little scaredy lady, She was in a shock but cutting her sentence I said,

"Doing work is your duty and making you work is mine, so go and do this work again.." I said with a expressionless face.

Ahahaaa you can't say anything further i am the boss here, then she took all the files and going to get out of my cabin but again I said,

"And, ah yes I want it by today.." I have to say this. She made a annoying face and went out of the cabin and then went to her desk.

I think she will complete it by two hours, I should give more files so I sent my Assistant with a bunch of files to give her and to do correction.

I can see this all interns from my cabin. All of them working hard and giving good results too.

Time skips,