PART : 16

*****
🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚
It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..
🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚
*****

....
Shravani's POV:

Two days After the interview.

"Yeeeeee I got selected.. I got selected I got selected..." I said while jumping by holding sharanya's hands .

"Wuhuuuuu I also got selected, I also got selected,..." she also jumped along with me and we were dancing together while jumping and laughing.

Finally we got selected for the internship.

"When is your joining?" I asked her

"Tomorrow what about you?" She asked.

"Tomorrow.." I screamed in excitement.

"Yee we will go there together.." we said together.

"Now get ready we have to go to university to give offer letter and also have to meet professor park for discussion of report." I said.

"Yeah I also have to meet professor Lee for the same." Sharanya said.

After getting ready we went to university and to the staff room where our professors were.

We saw peeping through the door in staff room to see where are our professors,
"There they are professor park and professor Lee" sharanya said.

"Ask them if we can go there or not.."sharanya said

"No you ask.." I said

"You ask" she said

"No you"
She looked at me.

"Okay fine.
May I come in professor" I asked.
And they both looked at us.

"Oh miss. Chavan and miss. Joshi come in." Professor park said and professor Lee nodded.

After discussing the things about internship and report we went to our apartment.

"Let's sleep earlier today so that we can wake up early we have to go there on time..." I said being excited.

"Yess we have to report there at 9 o'clock." Sharanya said setting the alarm.

Next day..

AUTHORS POV:

Alarm ringing on side table which is in between beds of Shravani and sharanya.

Shravani threw it in sleep and slept again.

It was six o'clock in morning and now it's almost eight o'clock in morning.

"Shravaniiiiiii wake up its already eight o'clock wake upppppp" sharanya screamed

"Five more minutes na mamaaaa" Shravani said in her sleep.

"Aee pagal uth patkan nai t pani fekel tujhya var..it's eight already..we will get late...on our first day on work.." sharanya said.

And sharanya threw a pillow on shravani .

And shravani woke up.

SHRAVANI'S POV:

"Nooo, why didn't this alarm clock rang?" I said while running in bathroom.

I took a quick bath and got ready.
"No..no..nooo.. its already 8:10 how will we reach there on time?" I asked.