PART : 34

Update..

Let's go it's attendance time guy's...

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

.

.

JUNGKOOKS POV:-

It was 3:00 AM in the morning I was unable to sleep whole night the flashbacks of her being in trouble and that fu*** holding her hand was playing in my mind I was thinking while I was boxing as well, I was thinking about the rage I was feeling that minute, I was unable to see anything but red I wanted to punch him till he take his last breathe and I was getting the flashbacks of him holding her hand I punched the sand bag forcefully thet it tore apart and sand started to fall; but why is it so..am I? No no no JEON this is not love..may be it's just a concern towards her as a employee she is just my employee not even a employee just a intern and she works for me that's why I felt responsibility towards her towards them.. I was trying to make understand my subconscious mind.

And after that I cleaned the sand that fell from the bag..I have to buy a new one, after cleaning up I saw my knuckles where bleeding Ahh now i have to clean this too. Forget it I am feeling sleepy. And after that I slept but I had to wake up early as I had a meeting. So I woke up at eight. Got ready to go but I was hungry so ate a bread butter and went to my office. My head was feeling heavy. I slept late and woke up early I need a fresh coffee. So I told my Assistant to bring me a coffee and I went to meeting room where jimin and taehyung were already present there.

"Good morning..Mr. park and Mr.kim " I said while looking at them.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." They also greeted me.

"Why you look so pale and tired? What was you doing last night..huhh?" Jimin asked while wiggling his eyes.

This guy's have to make everything dirty..i thought with a sigh, I know now where this conversation will go..

"I was unable to sleep last night due t-" without letting me complete my sentence,

"Wohh what JEON?" Taehyung asked giving me a surprised look.

"What JEON? I was not able to sleep last night due to my insomnia..you guys are crazy.." I said while defending myself.

"So was your insomnia beautiful or sexy?" Jimin asked while giving a sheepish smile.

"Are you serious..you should hesitate atleast bro..." I said while giving him a serious look my head will explode.

"Wohh, why so serious bro..I was just joking..." Jimin said.

We were talking when Ms. Kim and Ms. San came and we started the meeting.

"As we all know we are doing great as a new launch product, we have taken market and we already started to get profit as our product is able to make its place in market people are loving our product, we have took over the first place with San Marigold brand which is one of the most popular beuty products in world wide list." Ms. Kim said and managers agreed to her and applauded.

"As a CEO and director, I am feeling so proud of you all my teammate's who worked so hard till now and will work in future too. I am greatful to have you all in my team and thankful for giving your onehundread percent to this company. " Ms. Kim added.