PART : 36

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

..
JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

"Around who jungkook?" A manly voice came from behind and I don't need to turn around to know who it was so I just answered,

"What are you doing here Mr.Jeon?"

"Am I not allowed to come and meet my son?"

A chuckle left my mouth and I said in a sarcastic voice,

"No until and unless it is about your profit and well being.."

Don't forget jungkook I am your father..you should speak with respect..

"Respect should be earned and not begged for...whatever now tell me the deal..why are you here?"

"I told you to come back home and meet us you'r mother is willing to meet you.."

"Oh yeah to tell me that you have fixed my marriage with Selena?"
His expression said everything he was surprised by the fact that I already knew the truth.

"Ahh whatever now that you know you have to come home with me so that we can talk about your engagement.
Or about the deal?" I asked him while sitting on my chair and playing with a glass sphere.

"What are you talking about?" He asked while acting confused.

"What do you think Mr.Jeon, how I became the successful businessmen, do I look like a fool to you..I already took out the information and got to know if she gets married to me her father will make you fifty percent share partner of his company which is top beauty brand company in world and also five companies under his organization which are leading in our country, which are even more important for you because your companies facing downfall and you need this partnership and companies, don't you?" I asked him with a straight expression while raising my eyebrows.

"Oh that..ofcourse it is true..and you are right the deal is finalized." He said while smiling awkwardly.

"What if I refuse to get married to her?" I asked him while smirking

"It is not possible in anyway you are going to get married to her in anyway I have fixed your marriage with her and you are going to do it.." he said anger was visible in his voice. I love this he looks good when he is pissed off, I am enjoying this.

"No I am not going to get married to her.." I said confidently.

"Don't test my patience JEON JUNGKOOK.." he said while standing up in anger.

"It's my life I am the one who will decide it and I don't want to get married to her..that's all you may leave now.." I said in a slow voice.

And without saying anything else he left and I took a breath furstration taking over me.

When I heard a knock on door of my cabin.

SHRAVANI'S POV:-

I went in his cabin and what I saw was he was reading a book while laying on his chair comfortably and holding the book infront of his face but the scene was a bit confusing at the moment.. why he is reading a book upside down? Is he gone insane? May be the cover of the book is like that.. I was looking at the book..but the text on the cover was upside down and it is visible that he is holding the book upside down.